4

Everything - Album by Missy J and Giriboy

Jinny and Siyoung had finished the album, all that was left is the music video for the title track "Nothing". Their album had a theme of finding everything in nothing, happiness when you're alone, depression when you're alone, company when you're alone, and loneliness when you're alone. Jinny and Siyoung decided to call each other Mr. G and Ms. J in the album, a collab with the nicknames they each gave each other. Jinny was still deciding on a stage name, she thought of sticking to Ms. J but it didn't sit right with her. She ended up changing the Ms to Missy, a different tone, a little less uptight.

"Mistah G~" Jinny called for Siyoung across the hall, "What are u gonna do about choreography I can be the only one that has a dance."

"I will walk in for my part, and not dance," Siyoung replied resulting in Jinny scrunching her nose. She promptly grabbed his arm and dragged him to the practice room.

"You will have something, you cant just awkwardly stand there like u always do." He complied and learned simple dance moves to accompany his part, something he would never do if it weren't for Jinny.

——————————————

"NO!" Jinny sighed, Siyoung kept messing up. "1-2-3-4" She demonstrated and Siyoung copied in a more sloppy form.

"Don't worry ill get it by next week, then all we've got to do is rehearse for your debut." Siyoung ruffled her hair. She sighed defeated and sat down onto the floor.

"What if the dont like me?" She asked, "What if they all hate me, then that will be worse than debuting. I mean, there's no good reason as to why they would like me, my voice has nothing special, my flow is ok at best, and I'm not even skinny like all the other stars. Maybe I should just stay behin—," Giriboy dragged her back into a standing position before she could finish.

"You're dumb, so dumb, you'll never know if u never go out there, you've been given a overt unity of a lifetime. Take it." He smiled, "alright from the top." He hit play, and the ran through the choreography over and over until the next day.