2

Sometimes its the people who kill you the most that save you.

To be alive. Isn't it such a wonderful concept. To live, and breathe. To taste and to touch. To see and to hear. Its a beautiful concept.

To be alive. Isn't it such a horrible concept. To feel and to think. To work and to cry. To scream and to die.

"Si-Young, meet Jeehyun, she's going to help you make beats." I stared at him. His orange tinted glasses, that off bright smile, his weird outfit.

"Nice to meet you, I'm also known as Giriboy by the way," he gave a goofy smile. It was that kind of off smile. The one that seems kinda fake, but kinda real. The ones where you can never tell if they mean it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm also known as Jeehyun," I gave him a smile and shook his hand. He laughed.

"Cute, we'll need to get you a new name." He tapped my head and bounced a little. "Here let me show you around." I followed him around the building and into his studio.

"Here's where the magic happens," He gave a smile, another smile, another time I couldn't help to like him a little more. I took a seat next to him as he showed me the track he was working on. He started bouncing up and down and I started laughing. Real. I decided. His smile was real.

I laughed as he rapped along to the song and sang the chorus. I like him, I really do, he had that crazy high pitch laugh and he sounded like a dolphin. I can't wait to work with him