Dear diary...

Newt's POV
____Flashback to 3 months ago____
"Dear diary, today Thomas and his gang once again and squared up to me. I'm sick of it. I want it all to end, not just them to stop harassing me I want everything to end. Life, happiness. Everything. I think everyday why me. Why. I saw a show recently about a girl who killed herself and gave out 13 tapes as to why she did it, inspirational if you as me. Deep down inside I wanna do that to everyone who hurt me. So they feel guilty, so they feel everything I felt. Also as everyday passes I feel myself getting further and further away from not liking girls... but I'm not gay. Am I?"

Well how I was wrong, I'm gay and proud. Though I'm not allowed to show it I'm still proud. If my mother find out she'd beat me black and blue. I've never told anyone about it because I don't trust anyone. Except Thomas. I feel like I can tell him anything. So I did.

And explosion of feelings flowed through my veins giving me life. Thomas was the one to pull away from the long heated kiss. I didn't realise how long the kiss had lasted until I was gasping for air. "Well where are we staying tonight?" Thomas asked breaking the silence between us both. "Shit!" I exclaimed "I didn't think about that, ah fuck!" My mind was racing at what the hell we were supposed to do.

__________1 hour later_________

"£150 a night," said the moody looking lady sat behind the desk of the hotel we wanted to stay at. We payed the fee and made our way up to room 250 (SORRY NOT SORRY)

I plopped down on the bed and put my head in my hands, I felt like crying. This whole adventure was so overwhelming. "Hey?" Thomas asked in a soft calm voice "you okay?" I looked up at him my eyes full of tears waiting for them to pour out at any moment. I shook my head in response.

Thomas soothingly rubbed circles on my back. Before I knew it he picked me up, bridal style, making me giggle, he walked me over to the bed and tucked me in. He kissed my forehead and headed towards the bathroom. God he makes me feel good. I heard the sound of water hitting a surface. Thomas walked into the room and hinted for me to come inside. I walked in the smell of soap immediately hitting me. He ran me a bubble bath.

I sat in the bath while he washed my hair for me. He got me out of the bath, dried me down, helped me get dressed and put me in bed. I've never felt something like it. Any normal person would have experienced something like that when they were young but I didn't. My mother didn't care about me so this was a whole new experience.

I am truly in love with him.

( IM NOT GUNNA LIE THIS IS ADORABLE. LIKE WOW. ALSO IM REALLYYYYYYY SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPLOADS I JUST DONT HAVE IDEAS FOR THIS. PLEASE JUST BE PATIENT. LOVE YOU ALL.)