Chapter 7 leaving day

We got home and parted ways to our rooms. I took a shower and got ready for bed. As I lay down I'm scrolling through my phone and I couldn't help but think what's behind the doors I'm not allowed to go into. I sighed looking at the clock. 11 p.m. it glowed in the darkness. I should really go to sleep. I shut my phone off, turned to my side and went to sleep.

    The next morning, Mr. Motionless was already gone and I was already doing the list of things he left me to do. I sighed and started my work. I started cleaning everything that I was told to clean. Then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Unknown, it flashed on my screen. I shrugged not thinking of it and answered. "Hello?" I questioned. "Ms. Young! How're those chores going?" I heard Mr. Motionless' voice from the other line. I sighed in relief. "It's going well, Mr. Motionless" I replied. "Good. Please remember that under any circumstances you do not go in those rooms, Ms. Young. I will be very disappointed and angry at you. And trust me, you don't want to see me angry." I gulped. "Y-yes Mr. Motionless.." I choked out. "Good. I'll see you in a few months. You're allowed to leave, but no one is allowed over. You are also not allowed out until you've finished everything. Is that understood?" He said dryly. "Yes Mr. Motionless." I replied. And with that I heard the line go dead. Well at least I get to leave. I thought to myself. I finished everything I needed to do and decided to call my best friend and go out to a club tonight. Since I've had money and no social life I thought it would be fun to go out.

   I went upstairs into my room and sat on my bed. I got out my phone and scrolled through my list of contacts until I found the name Taylor. I clicked it and called her. It rung a few times before she picked up. "HEY WHATS UP I FINALLY GET TO TALK TO YOU" she screamed. "Ow Taylor my ears." I replied quietly. Taylor is the only person that has gotten me out of my comfort zone. She's the only reason I can really dance in public. Usually I dance alone with my dance instructor. "Please tell me we're going clubbing!!!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes smiling. She's always so hyper. I love her. "Yes. I'm bored and my boss is gone for a few months. He said I'm allowed out but only after I finish the list of chores." I replied. "Ooooooohh sounds like he's your master. That's so kinky. Does he wear suits all the time?" She teased. I crossed my legs at the thought of him being like that. I shook my head. Don't do this Evangeline. I told myself yet again. I laughed and said "ew no, not like that. And yes he does. He has a lot of money, what do you expect?" She giggled. "So am I coming there or are you coming here?" She questioned. "I'm going there. Let me get ready first and we'll go out for the night." I replied. "Okay I'll see you soon!" She yelled excitedly. I giggled and we both hung up. I got into the shower and started singing to myself. I sung some old rock songs that I used to listen to when my dad would play them in the car. I got out of the shower and started getting ready. I did my make up with a nice Smokey eye look and lip gloss. I got dressed in a short, tight, black long sleeved dress from black craft and heels. My hair was up in a ponytail and had some loose ends in the front. I left my room and made sure everything was good and perfect before I left. I took my bag filled with my essentials, got into my car, and left.

    I waited outside in my car for Taylor. She came outside and she looked stunning. She was always better looking than me. She had long pale blonde hair that fell to her mid back. She wore a small tight black dress that fitted her well. Her ears were stretched and she had a nose ring. She had various tattoos that showed due to her short dress. She had platform heels on as well to make her taller. I had my ears stretched as well. I had my vertical labret in and my nose ring. My tattoos on my legs showed, the tips of my tattoos showed due to the dress but the ones on my arms didn't show. No one has seen this side of me except Taylor. I would cover my tattoos up with make up and I never really wore my hair up for people to see my ears. I would have my piercings out all day except for when I had to sleep. Just so the holes wouldn't close. I got them for my birthday. My parents were okay with it, they never really cared what I did as long as my grades were good and I didn't go to jail. She got into the passenger seat. She looked me up and down and gasped. I turned scarlet. I'm not used to compliments and I know she was about to compliment me. "YOU LOOK SO HOT WHAT THE FUCK" she yelled. I laughed. "You don't look too bad yourself Tay." She giggled and thanked me.

    We started driving to the club. I was excited. I haven't been out in a while. She played her favorite bands on the way there. It took about thirty minutes to get to the club due to traffic. Ugh I hate traffic. I thought to myself. I pulled into the parking lot of the club. I started to look for parking while Taylor was singing to slipknot. After about five minutes I found a spot. We got out of car and walked up to the doors of the club. We got our IDs out and we were let in. Me and Taylor sat at the bar and ordered ourselves a drink. This guy kept looking at me. The waiter set our drinks down. I gulped shyly and took a sip of my drink. This is going to be one hell of a night. I thought to myself.

 I thought to myself