Chapter 6 a little more

After what felt like an extremely long time, I felt the car come to a stop. I also felt the weight beside me leave, as well as the warmth. I felt the cool air hit me after hearing the car door open. Mr. Motionless took my hand and guided me once again. He sat me down and took my blindfold off. What I saw amazed me. I couldn't believe it. The city was lit up so perfectly. The sky contrasted with the lights beautifully. It was absolutely stunning.

   "I used to come here whenever I felt upset, confused, or just here to think." I nodded. I wish I had my camera. I thought to myself. He sat next to me. We sat there in calming silence. I had this weird feeling. It felt as though I started catching feelings for him. I can't like him. He's my boss. It would be unprofessional, but yet, it feels so right? I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't realized that he got closer to me. I felt my cheeks heat up. I tried to calm myself down. I wouldn't let him see me like this. I can't lose my job. I eventually calmed myself down and focused on the city below us. I scooter closer to the edge and dangled my feet of the edge. I looked below me. I haven't had those thoughts in so long. I should probably scoot back before I regret anything. I did just that.

  "You know, I used to write up here. I would write poems, songs, anything that I could. My family expected me to never have feelings, nothing." I looked at him. "Why are you telling me all this?" I questioned. "Because.." the driver honked at us, telling us it's getting late. We went to the car. We sat down and buckled up and the driver began to drive. "Oh Ms. Young, I will have a business trip to attend to in the morning. I will be gone for a few months. I expect you to stay away from the rooms that are forbidden. Keep everything clean. I expect my office to be clean as well." I nodded. I better not let my curiosity get to me.. I thought to myself.