The Beginning

I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling at me for not waking up and being lazy. He said that i spent to much time on video games and that it would rotten up my brain,well fun fact dad,video games actually help program the brain to pick up on small details! Little did i know at that moment that this day would be the best one of my life.

As I walked to school i saw the "cool kids" hanging by the gate. I didn't want to pass them but I had no choice. "Hey,where do you think your going Jonnie?" Said the biggest of them all. His name was Tyler, he just loves to bully me. Its like when his fist strikes me his power level and joy levels skyrocket.

"To school,isn't that obvious?" I replied. He grabbed me by my. Collar and said "listen here Jonathan, you better watch your back now dimwit!" He spat. He threw me inside the gate and ran off with his friends or rather forced followers.

As i got home that evening i decided to check my computer for any updates or news on my games. Turns out I had an email. When I opened it my hands began to shake. The email was from a gaming house I sent my info to. They were looking for young and seasoned gamers, so I applied not even expecting to get in. Wait, hold up, I cant go my parents would freak and get angry. I began to cry out of both joy and sadness.