The Gamers

The next day the manager of the Futurists gaming house, and futurist T-Jay came to my home to see me. They both wore casual clothing and a hat with their futurist name on it. "I want one of those," I said to myself. I walked them to the couch where they sat and began to praise my gaming expertise. They said they were looking for young gamers, expecting to find an extreme amateur, instead they found an amazingly talented pro gamer. They asked to see my gaming PC and were surprised when they saw my built PC and not an bought one. I, for the first time, felt like some one actually felt like I mattered. Like I was important. They asked my verdict and I told them
that i should talk it over with my mom
I ran to the kitchen, making sure that I didn't make a bad impression. I walked into our kitchen, not sure whether to think that this would be the last time I'll be seeing its auburn cupboards and the old gas stove, Dad caught his butt to light it, the mildly rusted sink where my mom would slave over for at least an hour every day. Dam I really am thinking like its the last time.( anyone can tell me what ref that was above gets ten points to their house).

"Um, Mom, I uh.. I have to ask you something very important to me, and," she stopped me right there and embraced me. She knew, after all this time of being unsure if what she would say, I had nothing to worry about. "I love you and I want you to be happy no matter what, so go, go with the gamers and follow your dreams I,like you father, knew your passions and your fear of our opinions, but don't worry about it and let it go," She said with so much hope for me that I couldn't help but cry. I cried for my Dad, for my friends, for Mom and even out of fear.

I put on my brave face to see my mothers kind smile and loving face beaming at me. I didnt know what to tell her, I really wanted her to be happy since the issue with Dad. I put my hands behind her back and pulled her towards me wrapping her in a tight hug. " ok, I'll miss you Mom," I whimpered into her ear. I wiped a tear from her face, then realized that I too was crying.

We both cleaned ourselves up as swiftly as possible and walked out together to tell the gamers our decision. "We made a decision..." I said softly to T-Jay and the house manager, "To go with you guys to the futurist house,"

A/N I'm sorry for the late update was actually on a trip. Dw I'm still trying to make chapters longer and i also want to say thank you to all of the people who took time out of their day to read my writing! It's very encouraging , so anyways thanks.