The Problem

I got up from my crumpled form on the bed and went downstairs. My dad was cooking dinner with my mom. "Mom,dad i have some thing to tell you," I said

"Of course son go ahead," My dad replied. I told them about the gaming house request. My mom was happy but my dad never approved.

"WHAT!" my dad yelled "you not allowed to go," . I cried out in anguish even my mom was pleading for my happiness, that was all she cared about. He ran upstairs into my room and unplugged my pc, my $1000.00 personally built pc, basically my child. "You're banned from this gaming crap you do!" still yelling he grabbed the whole thing and took it into the basement. as he walked out i heard him call me his waste of time kid. that night I sat on my bed and cried,I just let it all out. my mom came into the room because she heard me crying and stayed there to comfort me.

I woke up the next morn with an ache in my stomach from yesterday. Luckily it was Saturday i didn't want to deal with Tyler and his groupies. I walked downstairs to see my mom all alone in the kitchen cooking, her forehead beaded with sweat." Where's dad?" I asked. She told me that he stormed out after she tried to convince him to stay. But he kept saying that he wasnt staying in the house where his own son did not want to listen to him or give a damn about his desires. She went on to explain that he did not think he was going to return until a change is made in my behaviour. So basically, he was disappointed and he did not want me as his child. Daddy issues (yay).