Chapter 3

"Those classes COULD NOT have gone by slower!!!!" I whined and slammed my head onto the lunch table.

"You're gonna give yourself a headache if you do that..." Kane muttered worriedly. I felt a sharp pain race through my head,

"I already do...." I groaned. And held my head. Kane and I were rather impatiently waiting for Oribia and Jerry to show themselves.

"Hi guys! Classes were soooo hard to focus on knowing that Oribia has a surprise for us... And to know that she can become shooketh!!" Jerry called from across the cafeteria waving. Her mocha brown news boy cap and matching coat blended in with her dirty blonde hair.

"Where. Is. Oribia?" Kane grumbled. Her black tee and cami cargo pants kept wrinkling as she moved them under the table. Impatiently bouncing them.

"Here." Oribia monotonously announced her presence right behind Kane.

"Kya!" Kane jumped and almost kicked Oribia in the head. But Oribia just calmly moved it out of the way.

"Oribia! What's the surprise?!" I cried clinging onto her arm.

"Library." Oribia muttered. Clearly meaning that she wanted us to go to our secret spot. The library's private room. Must be serious. I thought and followed her out to the hideout.

-—-—-—

We all sat down. The murky green walls were only dimly lit and the dark wooden table clashed with the awful bright pink swivel cars.

"What is it Oribia?" Kane asked. We were all serious seeing that Oribia wanted us to all join her in the hideout to talk about whatever this is.

"Mhm." Jerry nodded her head and her expression was intense. Ready to talk on anything Oribia throws at us. Oribia sat down. She looked us all in the eye and took a small breathe.

"You see,