Chapter 4

"You see," Oribia began, quietly stealing Jimei's chocolate milk, "a company contacted me." She sipped on the milk, now marking it as hers.

"Company?" Jerry asked her beige cap falling on her face a little.

"Like a modeling company? But but, you're soooooo," Oribia glared at Kane, "you!" Kane waved her arms towards Oribia and chuckled nervously

"Haha no. What kind of comp- Hey where's my milk?!" Jimei shouted and saw Oribia carelessly drinking it, she sighed in defeat and finished her pizza.

"I'll text it to the chat." Oribia sighed and pulled out her phone,

O: A super hero company. They're interested in us

Ji: WHAAAAAT!! ArE yOu SeRiOuS?!

K: YAAAASSSSS FINALLY!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

O: Wtheck Kane?

Je: OMGOMGOMGOMG KYAAAAAA!!! WE DID IT GUYS *Cries*

O: ...

Ji: Idk how to feel about you guys anymore...

K: *Spazzes on floor* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Je: *Sobs* (TT^TT)
We did it guys!(='∀`)人('∀`=)

O: I'm going back to my sandwich. And um, Kane, plz don't die...

Oribia slipped her phone in her pocket and felt the constant vibrations, signaling the spam she was getting on the group chat.

"Pst! Oribia!" Jimei whispered shouted over the table, Oribia stopped mid bite from her Nutella Jelly sandwich, Why can't I just eat my fooood, she thought.

"What." She grumbled and placed her sandwich down.

"Which company?" Jimei begged and attempted to do puppy eyes. By because she was Asian. It didn't really work out.

"I can't say right now. If I do, those two might actually freak out and shout about what we are and what not..." Oribia sighed, and rubbed her temples. Why did those to have to keep spamming her, her phone was going to be a HUGE distraction in seminary... Ugh...

"Look! It's the loser crew!!"