the transfer student

Kaito ran to his high school with earbuds in his ears listening to piano music

When kaito finally arrived, kaito started catching his breath.

" *heavy breathing* yes i made it in time" just then the bell rang

"oh crap its starting" kaito said. Kaito ran to the door and ran up the stairs to his classroom. when he got there he slid his classroom door open and said to him self "I made it."  Kaito sat down to his desk with his earbuds in his ears and waited.

"ok class we have a new transfer student joining us today. May you please come up and introduce yourself"  then the transfer entered the room she looked at the class and got a little nervous.she wrote her name on the board and said:"umm...hi...I'm Akari  saito" she said.

" wow shes hot" a student said. "Why is she so shy ?our class had many different transfers and they all acted like they ruled the school one guy even showed that he's rich" another student said "I think I can date her"

"ok you can take that empty seat over there by kaito"

" umm... who is kaito?" Akari questioned.kaito raised up his hand and said "me" "oh ok" akari replied. She then walked over to the empty seat and sat down next to Kaito.All the guys started to stare at her but not kaito because he was not interested  in girls, only music.

 "ok class is in session" the teacher said.

After 5 hours of  school, akari  was looking around in the school when she saw the music room. she went in to the music room and saw the piano. Kaito was also in the school but in somewhere dark. Akari was staring at the piano she decided to go over and sit down. She sat down on the piano chair and started to play something beautiful.

It was a anime song from your lie in April called 'again'. Kaito heard the piano from afar. Kaito got curious so he ran to the music room and saw akari playing the piano. He sat down in the room, Akari didn't notice that he entered the room.  When she finished the song she closed her eyes and put  her head down. Kaito clapped  which surprised akari. She jumped a little and said"oh my god! you scared me!" kaito chuckled and responded "nice playing can i try?" " of course... you...you can." akari answered.Kaito got up and walked  to the piano. He started to play shinzou wo sasagyo from attack on titan by linked horizon. Akari was a slightly jealous because of how fast he was playing. Akari said "wow that was awesome can... can you teach me please?" she asked with her head down.

kaito responded "umm... sorry I just play for fun"  "ok  but can we be friends?" She  asked  "sure im actually  a loner but when i saw you play that was awesome so yeah i'll be friends with you." he smiled

akari smiled at him and said "thanks Kuto  "  "its kaito" Kaito said " well its already getting dark so we should go now also do you want me to come with you?" "yeah sure" Akari said.