When she said "I love you"

Kaito and akari walked home like a couple. Akari tried to hold his hand but kaito stopped at a bakery "hey i need to get something for my parents so im going to get cake ok?

akari said "ok fine by me"then they went inside kaito was picking out a cake and something caught his eye and it was a coffee jelly and it was 3000¥ Kaito stared at it and thought "am I going to buy this for myself i mean its for my mom and dad"then a coffee jelly six pack caught his eyes and it was only 124 ¥ Akari asks "umm... are you ok? Kaito said im going to get this one he picked it up and brought it to the counter and payed for  it.then Kaito asked "hey akari do you want anything ? akari "said yeah"what akari is thinking"hes hot im going to say i love you when i get to my house.:)heheheheheh

after paying for everything akari showed kaito her house: kaitos  thoughts "its big" then akari said thank you for the cake kaito good night love you!" then kaito yelled blushing "WHAT DID YOU SAY DID YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME  akari said"yep. but still good night"and kaito thought ok that didnt make sense we only became friends today and she loves me already he thought as he went home.

next day kaito walked to school and saw akari waving at him kaito went to akari and said "good morning "akari said back "morning sweetie" kaito said"oh right you said that you love me last night but it doesnt make any sense because we were just friend then you say you love me but im fine with  it"then they went to the school doors and went to their class room holding hands akari started blushing kaito looked at her and said "are you blushing?"

akari:"am I blushing?" Kaito:"yeah your blushing"he said laughing and when they both reached the door everyone was staring at them one guy saw them holding hands and yelled  to everyone: "HEY THEIR HOLDING HANDS !!" then every one stared to yell and kaito started to get annoyed and akari covered her ears kaito:"SO WHAT IF WERE HANDS DOES THAT MATTER EVERY ONE HOLDS HANDS!,SO JUST SHUTUP ALREADY!" then the teacher came in and said "class is in session please take your seats."

And  after a boring 3 hours it was lunch akari: "hey kaito do you want to have lunch together on the roof?"kaito: "yeah i"ll come"