Lunch on the roof:)

Akari:"hey where is the roof?"kaito:"oh...just follow me."

Kaito:"ok we're almost there we just have to go up the stairs." kaito said holding both their lunches.after going up the stairs kaito opened the door to the roof and said "we're here" akari asked "where are we going to sit we're the only ones on the roof."

Kaito:"umm...oh  over there. As they sat down to the spot that kaito found akari asked:" why did you choose a dark spot."kaito responded: "well,I picked to the spot becuase I like listening to music in dark places."then kaito gave akari her lunch and they started eating.

As 5 minutes past  akari asked:"do you...you like me she said with her head down looking at her lunch then kaito said back:"do you want me to like you?"then akari whisperd:"yes"

Kaito responded saying:"what,I didn't hear. what did you say?"then again akari said:"yes I want you to like me."

Then kaito said:"umm...uhh...I...I guess I can."he said blushing. Then akari went close to kaito and started to kiss him on the lips akari closed her eyes and kaito thought:"what the hell,why did she just start kissing me after I said that."

Akari:"was...was that bad?"she said blushing.Kaito:"why did...why did you do that akari?"than akari said:"I love you" kaito:"uhh...umm...ok. Then the bell rang akari held hands with kaito and they both went to their class.