4: Concert Runaway

As we showed at the arena in the city, it was already packed all the way to the back of the parking lot. Me and Raine laughed as we jammed out, taking about half an hour to find an open spot in the far back left of the lot. Then it took another hour to get through the line.

We got to our seats after awhile of pushing and winding through the crowd. We were seated in the middle section, more close to the front then the back.

I took Raine's hand, squeezing it once the lights dimmed and shined onstage when the seven boys ran out onstage.

Into two songs with me and Raine singing along to the lyrics, I felt that sweltering gaze on me again. I glance up and see all seven boys staring at us. They somehow managed to not look weird or suspicious.

Raine noticed and pulled me into his arms protectively. I could see the anger through the boys eyes as they had a mask on for the stage. But then I noticed a mischievous look in their eyes.

After the song ended, they all glanced at each other before Jin spoke up with a wide grin on his face. "We would like to try something new! We will choose one audience member to come up here and sing with us and talk backstage! Now let's gooooo!"

My eyes widened when their eyes searched through the crowd and landed on me. I had to coincidentally be in the middle, where it would look like a random pick.

Raine's hand tightened on mine as Jin pointed and the spotlight shined on where I stood. My heart nervously pounded as the crowd both cheered and grumbled in jealousy.

Shit.

It would look bad if I didn't go onstage since I'm here as a fan, but also will be bad if I went onstage to the people I was trying to avoid.

But before I could make up my mind, my hand was pushed away from Raine's grip and I was shoved up to the front and onstage by a bunch of anxious fans.

I felt a stong grip around my waist and looked up to see Jungkook grinning down at me. He winked and pulled me up, whispering to me. "Hello again, princess."

I shivered and was now standing in the middle of the stage with seven boys surrounding me and a bunch of shouting fans. Jimin yelled into his microphone. "I would like you fans to cheer her on and join us in singing one of our songs."

The crowd cheered loudly and I saw Raine trying to push his way foward with a fearful look on his face.

My vision got blocked by Hoseok and Taehying stepping in front of me. Darn me and my shortness compared to them.

The music of Spring Day rang in my ears and the boys and crowds cheering pulsed in my ears. All I could hear was my heart beat. But I slowly started to sing out the notes and words until the song actually ended.

I was pushed backstage and the concert ended from there. I was still so shocked, I didn't even notice I was pushed into a room. I glanced around and it looked like a large dressing room, with clothes thrown everywhere, open makeup scattered here and there, comfortable looking furniture and the heat of the vanity lightbulbs.

I jumped from my stance when the door slammed. My body went stiff and my eyes were wide when I saw all seven boys staring me down and I grew extremely uncomfortable.

"So, (Y/N), looks like you lied to us."

I flinched when Namjoon spoke, releasing the tense silence of the room. "E-erm....a-about that .... I....uh."

Yoongi laughed and shook his head, a stern look on his face. "Of course she doesn't have an excuse. It was probably that stupid pest Raine that told her to lie to us." His eyes met mine. "Because you wouldn't lie to us, right (Y/N)?"