chapter two

note:sorry if I do this wrong agin...I once agin hope you all like it!

after we found out that I had leukemia they were finally able to put me on more and stronger pain killers which meant I was able to sleep but even the best meds in the world can't take all the pain away and the fact that I have leukemia the fact I'm gonna loss my hair...and most of all not be able to cheer for at least a year I couldn't sleep. I just laid in my hospital bed,listening to the beeping from rooms around me and wonder what tomorrow would bring,tomorrow the word actually scared me half to death right now...tomorrow. more pain,more meds and starting of chemo. I felt as my face get hot and little tears fall onto my cheek.

"baby girl it's ok." my mom said giving me a hug.

"I'm not ready."

"it's gonna be ok."

"but what if it's not?"

"you will be...now get some sleep."

I finally fell asleep,though it was a light sleep it was still sleep.

***********

I opened my eyes,it must have been around 7am sense it was still sorta dark outside and I'm supposed to get my port in at 8.

I looked around to see my mom no where but a note on the table hooked to my bed.

the note read;

hey sweetie,I drove home to get you your phone and pj's see you soon xoxo,mommy

do you ever have just a couple if secants when you wake up and don't remembered where you are and why,that's what happen to me till a wave of pain came over me.

then I remember,I have leukemia.

a sickness that could easily kill me

a sickness that the treatment for it is gonna make me loss my hair.

I have leukemia and need to face the truth.