uǝʌǝs

Father looks at him confused. I walk over to Jin, I put my hand on his shoulder and make him face me.

"What is it?"

He clears his throat and sighs. Father looks down at the tablet. His eyes widen. He points at the screen and he begins to get angry.

"I knew I had seen that young man's face somewhere!"

Jin takes the tablet and shows me. Focusing on the screen, I see a picture of one of Areum's male friends. Next to his picture is his information.

"He's Kim Jisoo. Son of the multimillionaire, Kim Jaesun. That's his secret identity, his real name is Kim Hyunshik and he is a leader of one of the biggest mafia's in Korea. Anything he or his son wants, he gets. Kim Jisoo's real name is Kim Gukdoo."
"I don't care! We are way more powerful then they are! I mean come on we are the second most wanted mafia's in Korea!" I spat.
"Taehyung that's not the point. He is Father's—." Seokjin gets interrupted.

Father looks up at me and sighs.

"Kim Hyunshik is my brother."

My eyes widen.

"I thought you didn't have any siblings."

He leans on his desk and looks to the side.

"I'll explain." Namjoon states.
"After Father turned 17 he left home, leaving his older brother, Hyunshik and his Mother. Father worked hard to get where he is now. Making the great mafia he has now. Soon after he turned 19 he found out he had a tail. He tracked down the person and realized it was Hyunshik. He grew jealous of Father's sudden wealth, but what he didn't know is that he had worked for them. Hyunshik stole from other mafias and soon after he became Kim Jaesun to cover himself."

Father bites down on his lip, trying not to let all the anger out. He punches the desk top and growls. He looks up at me.

"We are going to have to speed up the arrangement. Taehyung, listen here, once your brothers give you all her information, study the hell out of it. Get her to fall for you and quick. 'Cause I'm so damn sure, Hyunshik wants Gukdoo to marry her!"

He points at me as he speaks. He looks over at my brothers.

"Give him all the information, now!"

He stands up straight and points at the door.

"Out all of you!"

We all nod and rush out. Diego closes the door behind us. We all sigh and look at each other.

"Um that was awkward." Namjoon says as he rubs the back of his neck.
"It was." Jin agrees.
"If you excuse me boys, I have to get down to the main lobby. Mr. King is coming tomorrow for his uniform." Diego bows and walks off.

Jin's eyes light up and I glare at him.

"That means that maybe just maybe Areum will come!" He smiles.
"Jin. She's my girl, idiot."
"I know, but it could always go wrong." He wiggles his eyebrows.

He begins to run off. I chase after him and yell at him. Namjoon follows us and sighs.

AREUM's POV