🌙

-🕯-

ktdoll presents:

ktdoll presents:

'Grand Hotel Mania'

Areum King the eldest daughter of the King family. Her father, who has a heart condition, has to find a new job, because of his health and so it can be possible for him to take care of his children. He gets an offer at one of the best hotels in where they live. The Grand Hotel. The owner, Kim Junghyun, hires Mr. King. Junghyun finds out about Areum. As soon as he saw her, he grew a liking to her. His plan is to marry her to his youngest son, Kim Taehyung. Same goes for Taehyung as soon as he saw Areum, he wanted to make her his. Mr. king gets a heart attack. His health grew critical. Her mother rushes to the hospital with her husband. Areum looks at her father and starts to panic. Her father is dying and the only way to save him is through a extremely expensive treatment. Not having the money, Junghyun takes the opportunity to make a deal with Areum, he will give her the money but in return she must marry Taehyung. Having no other option she agrees to the deal.

Some frases stated in the story..

"Areum king.."

"Hello future daughter in law."

"Papa, please take care of yourself.."

"I'll do anything! Just help my father.. please."

"I've grown a liking to her.."

"This is going to be fun.."

"Jisoo, Jungkook help me please."

"I don't want my family to see me like this."

"Mother. Tell Eden and Kristen I love them.."

This story may contain:

Violence
Aggressive behavior
Guns
Weapons
Kidnapping
Mafia
Forced marriage

®️All rights reserved. This story and story line belongs to @ktdoll
If the story line is stolen, you will be reported.

-🕯-