Chapter 30- A normal day

"Frisk did you check the mail?" Frisk hums as he came in the kitchen with a handful of letters. "I guess taking a break for a week will get us more mail." Chara giggled before kissing his cheek. Frisk separated his mail and Chara's separately, he placed bills in the middle.

"Eh, I got more complaints about monsters... why can't people just get used to monsters?" Chara places down a plate of chocolate waffles in front of Frisk and smiled when the twins came down from taking a shower.

"Chocolate waffles!!!" Cherry jumped excited onto her chair, she seems have gotten a sweet tooth from her mother. Frost on the other hand sat down quietly and picked up his fork silently. "Is something wrong Frost?" Frost nervously took a bite from his waffle and nodded.

Frisk sat up and watched his movements. "Is there something you need to tell us?" Chara eyed Frost as he tenses up.

"I-I-I... I-It's..."

"Frost likes a guy and he's too shy to mention it to you guys."

Frost dropped his fork and glared at his sister with a red face. "CHERRY!!!" Cherry shrugs her shoulder, "whoops..."

"Dad, is everything o-okay?" Frost asked his father who wasn't moving. He widened his eyes as Frisk started crying.

"D-Dad?!"

Chara hugged Frisk and rubbed his back. "It's okay Frost... your father is being dramatic."

"Our boy is all grown up! He's just like me!" Frisk sobs.

"W-What..?" Chara rolled her eyes and turns to her son. "When your father was younger he liked guys." Frisk nodded. "Really?" Frisk nodded again.

"Prove it!" Frisk wiped away his tears and smirked, "there was Papyrus, Asriel, my teachers, and Your uncle James. You can even tell him I had a crush on him because he was really strong." Chara rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek, "don't forget our English teacher." "Oh yeah! He had some nice abs."

Cherry laughed. "Wow Dad you liked everyone!" Frisk glanced at Chara with a grin, "as I was told." Chara giggled.

"Anyways, we gotten an invitation." The three turns their attention to Chara. "For what?" Frisk got up and wrapped his arms around Chara before nuzzling into her neck. "Another party for the anniversary when monsters were allowed to vote and elect to be presidents." Chara smiled and reads the rest of the invitation. "It seems we have to wear formal clothing." Frisk huffs.

Chara smiled. "Come on Frisk. Just this once?" "But I hate wearing suits!" Chara wrapped her arms around Frisk's neck. "You can see me wear a dress." Frisk opened his eyes half way and gave a little smile. "Can I choose the dress this time?" Chara nodded. "Okay!" Chara giggled.

The twins stuck their tongues out. "Yuck!" The parents glared at their kids.
———————————

Jake threw his controller down when he was killed. "Dang it! I was so close to winning!" He jumped when the front door was slammed open. He peeked from the corner of the doorway and saw his mother home, tired.

"Oh! Mother you're home early..." he wished she could stay our from the home longer. "Your grandfather was sharing the plan until some things got canceled. What were you doing while I was away?" Rachel asked while putting down her purse and her keys along with her jacket.

"Just playing fornite... again..." he mutters beneath his breath.

Rachel hums and walked into the kitchen. "Did you eat anything?" Jake turned off his console and took off his headphones. "Just some leftovers..."

Jake looked down when his mother just ignored him. "When is the party?" Rachel took out a bottle of beer from the fridge and leaned against the counter. "In three days."

"That reminds me that I need to get a suit for you..." she said, rubbing her chin before taking a sip from her beer.

"I need to make you handsome so that daughter of Frisk's can fall into our trap!" Jake sighed, "Yeah..." Rachel noticed his actions, "is something wrong?" Jake quickly shook his head.

"Very well then... got to bed it's getting late." Jake nodded, "yes Mom."

He walked upstairs and looked back. "I need to visit grandpa.