[fourteen]˘ ³˘

"you're dating jeongguk? for how long? why didn't you tell us, especially me?" taehyung pesters the man who had showed up at his apartment at the crack of dawn with omelets and coffee. "i'll explain everything, just eat first. breakfast is the most important meal of the day" tae kept his suspiciously squinted eyes on namjoon at all times. his best friend had a boyfriend, out of nowhere, and didn't tell anyone. out of the whole group of friends, taehyung was the first to know and that's only because of hoseok, who called to explain his theory. the boy felt like wiggling his finger in the male's face for keeping such a great and big secret, but he definitely understood that it was their business and no one else's. the apartment was cold from the over blasting of the air conditioner during the night, and now smelled like biscuits and freshly made breads with a tang of sweet. crumbs fell onto the floor as namjoon wipes his mouth with a napkin and clears his throat.

"you don't have to tell me anything. i'm happy for you, joonie! jeongguk is such a nice guy and you deserve to be happy" he smiles, lying himself down onto the couch with a blanket so his body wouldn't shiver so violently. "i don't really know how it happened. at first, i was just his tutor. we exchanged numbers, talked often. i thought he was handsome and really kind, but he always seemed so down and lonely. after days of talking, he asked me if i wanted to hang out. the days i weren't really around, i was with him, he's so sweet" tae smiled brightly, hearing his friend sound so happy with loving eyes and such a positive aura, it made him happy. taehyung ate his breakfast while asking his friend more questions about jeongguk. he regretted stopping the conversation so he could get to class on time. he missed having such a long conversation with namjoon without others involvement, heartfelt conversation were something both men enjoyed.

his few art classes ended peacefully, jimin walked side by side with tae, usually he would have made his way to seokjin's apartment, but one of his courses changed schedules so he met up with taehyung before the boy had to go to work at the library. jimin hummed a small tune as they walked, embracing the warm sunshine beaming through the chilled wind. 

"jiminnie, you're very quiet. is something bothering you?" tae asks softly, looking over at the boy from the corner of his eye. "i'm just tired. i was up last night until five, trying to finish all the work i had oddly forgotten about"

"you're so unorganized"

jimin sighs, "yeah. i know. i missed a whole quiz and had to email my teacher, literally begging for another chance. good thing my film teacher is super understanding. bless her"

"since we are going to pass the shop before we get to the library, we'll stop in and i'll get you a planner and i'll help you organize it. i can't have my little squish failing any classes because his dumbass is too busy watching movies all day and forgets everything"

"i do not watch movies all day and don't call me squish, it's weird"

"i'm your best friend, which gives me the right to call you whatever i want" tae smiles, walking the two into the small shop on campus where tons of supplies dwelled until a panicked individual came in at late hours to purchase it, changing its home to a messy pile on a desk to soon be forgotten about. he paid for jimin's thick day planner, a few colorful pens and a snack for the two. since tae had to work, jimin would accompany him. when people wasn't plestering him about a book or asking dumb questions just to bug him, he helped jimin organize as they shared a bag of treats. an hour passed by quickly, as jimin laid his head lazily on taehyung's firm shoulder, his handwriting was becoming sloppy. 

"you sleepy? you should call jin, he'll come and get you so you can sleep"

"o-oh, no, it's fine. i kinda want to stay here with you. is hoseok coming soon? i haven't seen him in a good while" the sleepy boy had a smile on his face and his cheeks became noticably more chubby as his smile widened. "you're only staying for hobi? wow, i'm hurt jimin" the two giggles as jimin pushes his shoulder, his smile resembling an outlandish ray of sunshine peaking from behind a cloud. 

hoseok did come by. the man happily kissed taehyung forehead and cheek as well as hugging him tightly, spreading instant warm throughout his boyfriend's body. the man offered to buy them both coffees and cake to share, his stomach was hungry, begging for the slightly crumb of food. his night ended late, he was on the phone with his sweetheart all night until the sweet boy fell asleep at one in the morning, then he laid awake with radiating happiness and warmness as the night grew older. his mind felt new and it raced with restlessness as his pup, mickey, snuggled beside him. music softly played from his computer.

a slight puffiness lingered underneath hoseok's eyes as they twinkled looking into tae's whose cheeks turned pink as he shyly looked down at the mug sitting in front of him. hobi thought it was adorable that his boyfriend could blush so easily. it was also adorable when jimin pinched tae's cheeks noticing they were flushed and glowing a hue of salmon pink, jimin and hobi chuckled when hyungie pouted and moved jimin's hand away. 

four pieces of cake were shared, the three had one single piece and shared the last one together. hoseok was happy to get to know tae's friend a bit more. the younger man seemed sweet, nurturing over tae, they seemed almost like brothers. and when hoseok got ready to leave, instead of jimin shaking his hand, he hugged him and whispered, "i'm grateful that taehyung found you" in return, hoseok smiled and said, 

"i'm grateful to have found him. i've never been this lucky in my life"