[seven] ˘ ³˘

taehyung sat next to hoseok, whose tee shirt was soaked in sweat around the neck and down to the bottom of his chest, in a v formation. the top of his collarbones were exposed because of the medium toned grey fabric of his shirt was overly used and stretched beyond repair. the older's orange hair had been dyed a bit more darker tone than the previous tone which was so faded out that it appeared peach, his jogger pants were right at his hips. the only thing separating them was hoseok's phone and a pair of headphones. it was after practice, namjoon and yoongi were done practicing with hoseok and the others, tae didn't quite know where they were. jin and jimin immediately shoved them away once hoseok spotted the boy within the crowd. the man was almost leaning against seokie's shoulder, as he waited for him to say something. in mere seconds, he had caught his breath, "i have something for you. this is a bit embarrassing but, i talked to yoongi and namjoon about you. as you know, i love giving gifts, and i asked them about something you would maybe like. i got tons of answers, but i kinda wanted to give you something a bit more personal if that's okay"

tae smiles, nodding his head sweetly, "it's, uh— it's a mixtape of songs that remind me of you, i know it's a bit of a lame idea and people don't really do cd's anymore but joonie mentioned that you have a cd collection, so i figured why not" the orange haired man smiles, reaching into his duffel bag and slowly sliding out a cd that was covered by a mint cover to protect it. "it's a bit more classical, ambient and soft" taehyung smiles widely and immediately grasps seokie's hand and squeezes, "i would hug you, but you're all sweaty" he chuckles, poking the man's cheek and happily retrieving the disk and carefully placing it into his small bag, he didn't want to destroy the thoughtful gift.

"i want to take you out to dinner hoseok"

the man chuckles, "you don't have to, tae, it's—"

he holds his index finger mere centimeters away from hoseok's healthy bright pink lips, "shhh! i'm taking you out to dinner and that's final, you just have to decide the day" he raises an eyebrow, watching hoseok's cheeks turn a different shade, the tips of his unique shaped ears turn pink. "fine, but i'm taking you to the art museum first"

he squints his eyes and lifts his fingers up to his chin, pretending to think about hoseok's request, "it's a deal jung hoseok hyung!" the mans hand extends outward for the rosy peach to shake, their eyes gazing at one another's with a slight twinkle.

"tae tae, we gotta go!" joonie shouts, seeing the two staring at each other, figuring it was as good a time to leave because he was tired and wanted to sleep in seokjin's cold room and soft fluffy bed. taehyung nods, eyeing hoseok one more time before leaning over to kiss his cheek before happily jogging over to his friends, leaving hoseok alone and a bit puzzled. the man had never been kissed by a male he found stunning and full of light. the tall, deep voiced boy had filled his mind for the past three weeks since they had first met at the library due to pure luck, the first time they shared coffee and cake when hoseok heard the boy's adorable laugh and saw his gorgeous boxed smile, he, hoseok, had caught a bowl of feelings. not just a crush, or something powered by lust, but actually affectionate feelings that were fueled by the heart. seokie just wanted the man to smile at all times because the sight was so beautifully rare and blessed his brown eyes, he wanted to take taehyung everywhere that he's ever wanted, every art museum, every coffee shop, every music store, every movie theater, the more he talked to namjoon and yoongi about taehyung, the more he wanted to spoil and be the man responsible for his radiating happiness. he sat on the soft couch for about five minutes before he moved his legs, pushing the back of his heels into the floor through the sole of his shoes, standing with lightheadedness that faded in mere seconds.

the fluffy haired man did in fact want taehyung to be his boyfriend, eventually, but he wanted to build a good friendship before jumping into something more extreme, he wanted to get to know tae and figured him out, the man wanted to confess his insecurities to the younger man and see if he was sincere towards him.