How our story begins...

Y/N POV

As I wake up everyday to my life that just seems useless, I wish I can just lay in bed without leaving the warmth that comforts me. My daily routine is getting up, getting dressed in my school uniform, brushing my hair leaving it as is, brushing my teeth, and I make myself toast since that's all the time I have left before I leave for school. You see, I take my time getting ready but as much as I would like to take forever. My home is not all that pleasant. I'm not happy with my parents as my mother left me and that broke my father's heart leading him to the path of being a drunkie.

Ever since my life has turned upside down, every night my father is always out drinking and by the time he comes home is the time I leave for school. I despise the woman who I  call mother, as she is the woman who gave birth to me, and I pity the man who I have is my dad yet I despise him as well since he isn't much of a father figure anyways. 

As I was putting on my shoes I heard the door unlocking, I froze in fear thinking If I've got time to run into my room, but before I knew it, I was too late. My father came in through the front door slipping off his shoes. As he looks at me I can see resentment in his eyes.

"Stand up", I didn't want to because I know what's coming, but this time he yells, "STAND UP!", I did this but I did not want to look him in the eyes because I know more than well I didn't want to see the look in his eyes, the look he has everytime he see's me as if I'm just some burden in this house hold. As he grabs my face to have me look him in the eyes, his eyes showing the emotions I didn't want to see they reflect the idea of him being disgusted of me and right then and there he punches me in the gut, the pain is  excruciating, I tell myself I should be used to this but I'm not.

As I fall to the ground he walks away without saying a word to me, I know why he does this to me and this is why I like to be gone by the time he's here and wait til he leaves its because he'll beat me for looking like her... my mother. 

As I walk to school I put in my earphones so I can at least escape the world that surrounds me, but as I was going to school ahead of me there stands the queen bee herself. Trying to not make matters worse, I see her whispering somthing to them. Knowing whats coming for me I just wanted to dissapear, but it's not that easy as said then done. Reaching the school gates, her little friends stop me, "Where do you think your going Y / N?". They forcefully pull on my arms showing to everyone that it seems us being "friends".

It's a lie, but no one seems to notice that and no matter how pleating my eyes look... no one seems to see that.

As soon as we enter the school they found the nearest bathroom and rushed in there throwing me onto the ground. Listen loud and clear Y/N because I'll not repeat myself "You are worthless and will always be worthless, nobody likes you and nobody will ever like you got that so what I want I to do is quit trying okay because no matter how hard you try nothing will ever change," her words always affected me emotionally what she doesnt understand is that I was never even trying in the first place...

As they all walked away laughing, the school bell suddenly rings getting up, I wipe my tears away, dusting off my uniform, and I headed to my home room.