Chapter Eight

Firstly i'd like to apologise, I know its been too long since i've updated but so much has been happening in my life over the past few months thats left me feeling like I don't have the ability to do what I love which is writing. Though I woke up this morning and decided to check the account I am absolutley overwhelmed by the continued support through these months, I have seen your comments and I just want to say that I think you're all wonderful people. So here is chapter eight..Enjoy x x x

------------------------------

Seths POV

I pulled away from his lips. Oh my fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He was staring at me just staring, his beautiful eyes locked on mine. I started to panic and paced back wards "i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry Ash" i started crying the tears streamed down my face everything was a mess. What had I just done? kissed my brother. My twin brother.

I started to run. I didnt know where I was going I didnt care nothing mattered anymore. He thinks i'm a freak.

I found myself in a little park the sun was setting and I was sat on one of the swings lost in my own thoughts. Why had I done that, was I gay? I had never really been interested in anyone certainly not after last year, when that monster took away my dignity, my self respect. I stroked my stomach, it was a constant reminder of how pathetic I was, how weak. I stood up and started to walk when I heard someone shouting.

"Ashhhhhhhhh" the voice shreiked in a pitchy annoying tone.

I turned round. No fucking way.

"Well well well, you miss me sweetie?"

Before me was the red headed bombshell that was Ash's girlfriend. Cassie. Though I wasnt sure if they where still dating I had always tried to keep clear of her and Ash knew that so he never really brought her up I guess.

"I'm not Ash"

"oh" she sighed clearly disapointed "I always forget the whole identical twin thing" she laughed to herself "where is he anyway, I haven't heard from him in a while?"  she asked me putting a cigarette up to her mouth and lighting it.

I shrugged at her, "I'm sorry, I guess I'll let him know I saw you" I said bluntly as I tucked my hands in my pockets and turned to walk away.

"Wait!" she begged.

I stopped.

"Would you stay with me a while..please?"

"Why?" I asked genuienly curious, what could she possibly want from me

"I'm lonely"

"Me too"

"So stay"

I sighed "Only for a little bit"

She grinned at me "Great".

-----------------------------

I ended up sitting with her for hours and we talked, she was pissed at Ash, apparently he had made her feel worthless which I could understand, I thhink I was too he seemed to have completly disregared everything he'd said before his overdose. He said he loved me, maybe just as a brother but I felt like it was something else, maybe I was just fooling myself I needed to forget it I needed to move on and get these thoughts, these sick thoughts out of my head, and that i think was what drove me to do what I did next.

For the second time today I made a desicion one that would also change the rest of my life, I just didnt know it yet.

I leaned over and kissed her.

She pulled away and smirked "My my, this is going to be fun".

-----------------------------

DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUN WELL SHIT. I didnt even see that coming and I wrote it welll maybe I did *don't hate me >.<*  I have some very shocking revelations for you guys in the next coming chapters...but again i'm really sorry for the late update. Hopefully you guys wont hate me for whats happened in this chapter but its not the end of Ash and Seth yet!!!

Please comment and vote it means the world to me 10 comments and 15 votes for next chapter?

You guys are AMAZING.

Lots of lurvvv

Genie

x x x