Chapter Seven

Ash's P.O.V

I had always figured, that when I fell I love with somebody it would be like a movie, we'd be at a concert or a party and we'd see eachother from across the room, and in some respects there was aspects of that to this moment.

He was beautiful. His eyes were bright but he looked sad and I swear I could feel his pain torturing the inside of me, his hair looked soft and he looked fragile. Every part of me wanted to get up out of that hospital bed and just hold him. But I couldn't, I knew I couldn't.

'Ash' the porcelain skinned boy said

He was speaking to me, and I was speechless.

'Hiylo' I said back

My brother looked at me and I cursed under my breath, I had not just flopped at greeting somebody, my head was truly messed up. But yet to my surprise the boy laughed a brig grin formed on his face that warmed my heart I felt my heart quicken beating hard as my brother walked to me, he was standing by my he was amazing.

'Why did you do this?' He questioned me

'If I'm honest I don't remember, in fact I don't remember anything' I replied to him

A sad expression formed on his face 'You do remember me right Ash?' His voice no more then a whisper.

I shook my head and a tear escaped from his eye.

'Im sorry' I grabbed his hand almost begging him for forgiveness.

'It was all a lie, how could you do this too me' his voice now almost shouting at me.

What was he talking about? When had I lied?

'I'll never forgive you for this Ash, never' his voice returning to a whisper, and then he left me, slamming the door behind him.

I must have really fucked up.

--------------------------------------

Returning 'home' was hard, I felt like I didn't belong, then my brother Seth was avoiding me like I was the plague, every time I tried to talk to him he'd just shake his head and walk away from me, I needed him to talk to me and explain and I decided that I was going to get my explanation.

Mom wanted me to get out of the house, so she insisted me and Seth take a walk to the store to get some chips and dip and other things for a movie night, ash was walking ahead of me and it was bugging me he wouldn't even try to talk to me.

'What the fuck ash'

He stopped and turned around, I could tell I had startled him.

'What' he replied dryly

' why the hell won't you speak to me' I scorned

'Leave me alone Ash'

He started to walk away again but I grabbed his arm and pushed him against the bricked wall down the street we where walking.

' Why? Why won't you just tell me what I did?'

'You lied to me'

I was confused and I needed an answer.

'How! How did I lie just fucking tell me!'

'This'

Then Seth did something I had never seen coming.

Every emotion I could have ever felt, I felt right there. He kissed me. My own twin brother kissed me. And I wasn't complaining.

--------------------------------------------------------

A.N ERMAGAWD KISS!!!! I wonder what will happen next...

So please don't hate me but I may have forgotten my password for 9 months and just remembered it now ;-; I'm sooooo super duper sorry but here is the next chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! I pinky promise it's all about to get real interesting from now..

10 comments and 15 votes for next chapter pretty please? :3 promised to update in a few days!

Not the best chapter but I felt like you guys deserved something ASAP!

Thank you for everyone who commented over the months asking me to continue I did check and I appreciate it so much really made me do everything to remember my password considering I used a completely random email :(

Lots of lurvvvv

Genie

Xxxxxxxxxx