Chapter 18

CLIFF'S POV

"Baby, baby wake up", when she called down I picked her up and I walked her top the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and I stated undressing her. I got her a fresh pair of my boxers and one of my shirts that was way too big for her. While she was naked I just stared at her body. She always did look naked. I changed her into my clothes and I kissed her on the cheek I didn't slap her on and I went to sleep in one of my guest bedrooms.

**

"Cliff...", I opened my eyes and Ladi was walking in the room looking shy.

"Yeah", I said sitting up rubbing my eyes

"I love you and I always have. But I can't be with you if you put your hands on me. I've been abused most of my life and next time you do I promise you, you'll bleed chocolate milk", she said getting in the bed cuddling with me

"I won't baby cause next time I'm just gone have you screaming my name and have you speaking 10 different languages cause I'm gone f*ck the sh*t out of you"

"No you won't sir but no tattoo for me"

"You still getting one"

"How you gone tell me what I'm getting permanently on my body", she yawned moving around getting more comfortable in my arms.

"Cause you are now be quiet and go to bed"

"I love you Honey"

I chuckled and said, "I love you too"

She went to sleep and then I walked back to my room. I let her sleep in there, I may have been wrong but I'm still mad at her for not thinking. I love her but I'm not trying to go to jail for statutory rape.

ALONDRA'S POV

I woke up to an alarm going off and I noticed Cliff wasn't here anymore. I got up and I went to the room and he was laying down I went and I laid down on his back.

"Girl. need to get up and get ready for school"

"But you're comfy", I said getting more comfortable.

"Bubbles get up"

"Why you keep calling me Bubbles? I don't do that anymore"

"Not right now but eventually you are"

"No I'm not. I'm going back to that"

"Yo man said you are do yes you will and get up before I damage you and have you limping for the next 3 days"

"I'm not going back to being a prostitute Cliff", I got  his back and I walked in the closet to get my clothes I'm wearing for the day. I put it together and I put it on the clothes rack in the room and I got in the shower.

When I got out I wrapped the towel around me and I did my hygiene. When I was done I walked in the room. see Cliff gone.

"Well okay", I said to myself going to the clothes rack. I took my towel of and I started reaching for my clothes when my mouth and nose was covered. I started fighting but they stabbed me and covered my nose with a towel.

I started feeling drowzy and I feel to the floor. They picked me up pouting a towel over my body waking me downstairs out the house. I started looking for Cliff but I didn't see him. They put me in an ask white van and drive off.

I was trying to keep my eyes opened but it was getting harder and harder but I managed. There was two men. The one driving and the other one was riding in the passenger seat.

I tried to get up and when I finally did I wrapped the towel around me and I started choking the one in the passenger seat while I kicked the one driving. I got the knife out the one I was choking's pocket and I cut his throat and I stabbed him in the stomach or pretty close.

I kicked the driver in the face and he held his face letting go of the steering wheel so I started sterring the steering wheel and then he stomped on the break when we pulled over.

I snatched his mask off and the person under it was the last person I wanted to see...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER SHORT UPDATE SORRY I'LL UPDATE AFTER 5 COMMENTS ON WHO YOU THINK IT COULD BE. WHOEVER GUESSES IT RIGHT I'LL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER 2 YOU

SO 5 COMMENTS NEXT CHAPTER

HAPPY READING :-)