Chapter 1

"Alondra where yo mama?", I heard my dad yell from downstairs.

"I don't know I think she's in the bathroom"

"Alright and it's Friday so you need to get out the house"

"Where am I going to go?"

"I don't know but you can't be here", his voice sounded closer so I turned around and I saw him standing in my door with no shirt on and his boxers.

"Okay I'll be back", I already had a night bag so I just grabbed it and I tried to walk out of my room but he stopped me.

"And don't be wit no boys out there either. This is mine right here you got that", he said shaking my butt. I held my head down nodding. "Naw I think you forgot, come on you need to do yo chores anyway", he held my hand walking to their bedroom and I held back my tears as I knew what was coming up.

*

I had no where to go right now and I felt alone so I just got my bag of clothes, my iPod and I went walking. I was listening 'My Story' by Sean Mc Gee walking down the streets of Chicago. I cried listening to the song singing it because I felt like that song was meant for me. I ended up walking to a park and I just sat on the swing with the song on repeat.

"I wanna get in the swing Ro", I turned around and seen a little girl running for the swing.

"Wait Pookie somebody already on there", I heard a deep husky voice say. I looked up at them and seen this super sexy tall light skin guy jogging towards the little girl.

"It's fine I'll get up", I said getting up from the swings to go sit on the bench in from of the sings.

"What do you say Pookie?"

"Thank-you"

"No problem sweetie"

"Ron can you push me?"

"Aight", she was super adorable. She looked like she was 6 and she was mixed. She had long curly hair and had swag for a little girl but it was like a princess swag though.

"Okay I got it from here"

"Well excuse me. I'm just trying to be a nice big brother to you", he said holding his chest like he felt offended.

"I'm being nice to I could've said move. Or yo services are no longer needed", I did a light chuckle because she was to cute. He stopped back and sat on the bench next to me while he talked on the phone.

"naw I'm out with my little sister right now"

...

"Tell KB to handle it"

...

"Aight one"

END OF PHONE CALL

"Hey lil mama", I looked up to see who was talking to and then I looked at him because no one was there and he was looking at me.

"Hi", I said low because I was shy.

"You don't have to be shy. My name is RJ"

"My name is Alondra"

"Aight Alondra I like that. You new here?"

"Nah I've been here since I was about 2"

"Foreal why I don't ever see you?"

"I stay inside a lot but we go to the same school though"