9️⃣

Jaehye's pov
while Dr.Jin was examining Soohye , i kept my eyes on him all the time. and i guess Jihoon caught me.

"yah , don't look at him." he whispered. "wae?" i whispered back. "i'm jealous." he whispered. i chuckled.

"araseo. my cute little jealous husband." i whispered and he smiled. "that's better."

when Dr.Jin was done examining Soohye , he walked to me and Jihoon with his nurse following behind.

"her condition is fine and fits a surgery. and her baby is only 8 weeks when i checked her report slip the previous doctor wrote so i can agree to let you have an abortion now." me and Jihoon nodded , relieved that she was fit for abortion.

"but , i need to tell you that she is quite young. and going under abortion can be risky." Dr.Jin said.

"what kind of risks?" Jihoon asked. "she might lose her chance of motherhood for life , or worse , she might bleed to death."

"no guaruntee she'll pass?" i asked. "nae. i can't promise i will let her pass this surgery safely. plus , in this whole hospital , only i know how to do the abortion surgery. the other doctors who knows how to do it are either on course , or not around."

"how many percent?" Jihoon asked. "probably about 70-80% nothing happens. i can only say there will definitely be risk that something will happen to her. do you guys still wanna risk it?"

"we'll let her decide." i said and Dr.Jin walked to her. "Miss Soohye , do you want to go through the abortion surgery? there are risks from this surgery and i cannot guaruntee you that nothing will happen to you."

"i'll do it." Soohye said all determined. "okay , my nurse will settle you in the surgery room." Dr.Jin said nodding to his nurse as she started preparing Soohye for her surgery.

"eomma , i'm scared." Soohye grabbed my hand. "gwanchana , they'll give you some injection so you won't feel any pain." i said holding her hand.

"appa and i will wait for you." i said smiling to her hoping she will relax a little.

one hour later...

"it's been so long , why aren't they done yet?" Euihoon asked. "relax Euihoon , they're probably being careful with Soohye since she's still young."

suddenly , a nurse came running into the emergency room with a box. "eomma , did you see that nurse? she was running!"

"Euihoon stop it. they need to be alert at all times." Jihoon said. Euihoon sighed.

Jin's pov
"doctor , this is the last bag of A+ blood we have in our hospital." one nurse said as she changed the empty bag of blood hanging to a full bag.

"araseo." i said. i continued doing the surgery on Soohye while my nurse continued clearing my sweat off my forehead.

"the bleeding is not stopping." i said. i looked up and saw that the bag of blood she just changed was now only half filled.

"inform their family member that might need a blood transfusion." i said to one of the nurse and she went out immediately.

Jaehye's pov
a nurse came out of the emergency room and ran to my family. "are you all Miss Soohye's family members?"

"nae. is she alright?" Jihoon asked. "no she isn't. she is experiencing internal bleeding and Dr Jin is trying to save her. we have used up all of the Blood A+ bags we have in our hospital and now we need someone who can do a blood transfusion for her." the nurse said.

"mwo? i thought- never mind. i'll do it. Blood AB+ is suitable right?" Jihoon asked. "appa! no! i'll do it! i'm blood AB+ too!" Byeonhoon said.

"i'm blood A+! won't that be even better?" Euihoon said. "why am i the only one who is blood B+?" Taehoon asked. "that's because you followed me." i said.

"but why is Euihoon hyung blood A+ if appa is blood AB+? Byeonghoon is AB+ so he definitely followed appa." Taehoon asked.

for a moment , i panicked at that question. but of course there was a valid reason to give. "if appa is AB+ , it is possible for his child to be A+ or B+." i said.

"ahh geurae?" "okay stop asking." i said. "so now what? Euihoon do it?" i asked Jihoon. "but-" Jihoon was cut off by the nurse.

"it will be the best if you have someone who isn't related to the patient. it will be dangerous for the patient in short." the nurse said.

"mwo?! but Euihoon is Soohye's brother! who else is blood A+?" i asked. "Jaebum is definitely out he is her uncle." i continued.

"ah! in our group if i remember correctly , Sungwoon hyung , Seongwoo hyung , Daniel hyung , Woojin and Daehwi!" Jihoon said.

"Daniel is A+? let's call him!" i said getting my phone to call him.

"yeoboseyo?" "oppa! you need to come to the hospital and save Soohye now!" "mwo? what happen?" "she is having internal bleeding and have lost too much blood. the hospital has ran out of A+ blood bags and need someone who isn't related to her to donate her blood!"

"mwo?! araseo! i'll make my way there now!" he hung up immediately.

"Daniel said he's on the way here." i said. "please help us stall time , the blood donor will be here soon." Jihoon told the nurse and she bowed before going back into the emergency room.

Jin's pov
"doctor , the blood donor will be here soon." the nurse i sent out came back in said. "araseo. i already stopped the bleeding , but she'll still need the blood to keep her condition stable."

few minutes later...

Jaehye's pov
"Jaehye! Jihoon!" me and Jihoon turned around and saw Daniel running to us. "where do i go?" he asked.

"hold on." Jihoon said opening the emergency room calling the nurse out. "here , here the donor is here." he pointed at Daniel.

"please come with me." the nurse brought Daniel away to get his blood.

i walked to Jihoon. "yah , better thank Daniel later. he saved your daughter's life." i nudged his arm.

"araseo." he said with no expression on his face.

————————————————————

A/N : this book might end soon :( and i have no excuse to give it's all because i have no idea how to continue it on :< mianhae ><