🔟

Jin's pov
"doctor! here!" the nurse came in with a bag of blood. she replaced it with the new bag and i finished up Soohye before ending the surgery.

however , my nurse called me again after she found out something was wrong with Soohye and i went back to check on her. after finding out what happened , i announced , "she will be in coma. there wasn't enough blood flowing to her brain , causing her to fall into coma. but weird enough i can't seem to estimate when she'll wake up. move her to ICU incase anything happens , we'll be ready." i told my nurses and she nodded before exiting the room with me.

"Doctor Jin , is my daughter okay? why did she need more blood?" Soohye's mother immediately asked me as soon as she came up to me.

"during the surgery , everything went fine. but for some reason , there was internal bleeding in her womb and it won't stop. it was definitely not mensuration because it wasn't her vaginal lines bleeding. i found where the bleeding was coming from and tried to stop it but it just won't stop , which resulted her blood loss."

"then.." a guy i suppose her father said , "i managed to stop her bleeding before the blood donor came. but her brain didn't receive enough blood flow during the surgery , which caused her to be in coma now. i have no idea when she will wake up."

"didn't you say that the chance of a successful surgery is high? why did this happen to her?" her mother asked and i sighed.

"this happens in rare cases , so i'm so sorry that this happened to her." i bowed apologetically. "it's okay doctor , you did your best and we know that." her mother said bowing back.

"i placed her in the ICU so if you want to visit her , be sure to be dressed with the hospital gown. my nurse there will assist you." i said before leaving the family.

Jaehye's pov
"let's go and see Soohye." Jihoon said to the three boys and i. we both went to the ICU Soohye was admitted to the nurse over there gave us blue gowns before letting us enter the room.

when we saw Soohye , she was really pale , as if she was almost dying. well technically she almost lost her life but she's still alive.

"eotteoke uri Soohye.." Jihoon mumbled holding her hand. "she's so cold." he said. "will she be alright?" Byeonghoon asked.

"of course. she won't leave us that quickly." i said. "Soohye-ah , eomma and appa will stay beside you till you come around." i brushed her hair away that was on her face.

"eomma , appa , both of you should go home and rest. all three of us will stay here with Soohye." Taehoon said.

"ani , if we stay , all of us stay together. we want to be beside Soohye." Jihoon said.

i received a message from Daniel in the midst of this.