Chapter 6 ❤️

Chapter 6

- Shit Got Real Lol , I Pulled Out My Tea Cup For This Chapter .

Pat POV

I Was At The Door , When I Heard Moaning . I Saw My Timbs At The Door & I Laced Them Bitches On My Feet .

I Walked Upstairs , To See My So Called " Bestfriend " Fucking My So Called " Boyfriend " . I Cleared My Throat , They Turned Around & Looked Like They Seen A Ghost .

" My Bestfriend Though ? " I Said .

" Baby Its Not What It Look Like " Jerry Said Tryna Hold Me Back

" Jerry Dont Touch Me . " I Backed Up .

" How Long Has This Been Going On ? " I Asked Her .

" Since Day 1 " She Mumbled .

" Huh ? Bitch Speak Louder " I Yelled .

" Since Day 1 " She Said .

Im Not The Type To Fight Over A Nigga , I May Not Be The Smallest But Im MySelf . Its The Fact , That She Knew He Was My Nigga ! Not Only Did She Disrespect Me ! He Disrespected Me ! I Could've Caught Something , From They Bitch Asses .

I Tied My Hair Up , Walked Over To Her Calm & Started Punching Her In The Face . She Put Up A Fight , But I Wasnt Having It . I Kicked Her In The Face With My Timbs & Dragged Her Out My House .

" Jerry Got 10.5 Seconds To Get The Fuck Out Before You Leave Here In A Body Bag . You Know Who Im Related To ! Try Me ! " I Told Him .

He Left The House , To Attend His Mistress . I Got His Jordans , Nikes , Polo's , And All His Clothes . I Threw It Out The Back Door . I Grabbed A Lighter & My Phone .

I Walked Outside , Threw Gas Over Everything . And Started The Fire , I Recorded The Whole Thing & Posted It On Facebook & Instagram .

" Nigga's Wanna Cheat , Cheat In The Shit You Bought Yo Self ! 👌 #ImChilling #KeepThatNigga " I Tagged Both Of Em .

' This Some Fuckery ' I Thought .

I Went Under My Sink , And Grabbed My ' Knock A Bitch Out Spray ' . I Grabbed A Towel , Went Outside To Seen Jerry Tryna Stop The Blood From Her Face . I Went Behind Him & He Was Knocked Out , I Dragged Him In The House . She Tried To Run But I Dragged Her By Her Hair , I Put The Towel Over Her Mouth & She Was Out .

I Dragged Them To The Basement , And Tied Them Up To A Chair . I Kicked Jerry In The Dick , Left & Locked The Attic .

I Grabbed Some Ice Cream & Sat On The Couch . I Refuse To Cry Over A Broke Nigga , Stratch That ANY Nigga ! Idc Who You Were .

My Instagram & Facebook Notification's Where Blowing Up . Bitches Wanna Play Like They Stupid & Act Like I Wont Go After You Ass ! Alright !

Teetee & The Girls Kept Calling Me , I Wasnt Havent It . That Shit Done Made Me Mad .

Jaquan POV

Me & Dice Were At His House Chilling , He Kept Going On & On About Somebody Getting They Ass Beat .

" Quan . You See This Shit " Dice Said .

It Was A Video Of A Whole Bunch Of Clothes & Shoes , That Shit Brought A Tear To My Face . I Looked At The Name , And My Eyes Damn Near Poped Out My Head .

" Ima Holla At You Lata " I Told Him .

" Wifey Crazy ! Wait Till Her Cousins Find Out , Its On Like White On Rice FrFr " He Said .