Chapter Two.

The boys ran into the casino and looked around at such a colorful and fancy place it was.

Dice grabbed the two suitcases and walked in, closing the doors behind him.

“B-Boys!
Please come here!”

He huffed and swiftly ran up to them, the boys obeyed and walked up to King Dice.

“Before you two go..running around everywhere.. I'd like to introduce myself.
I am..King Dice, what are your names?”

Granted, Dice already knew their names.

“Im Cuphead! And that's Mugs!”

Cuphead spoke and pointed to his older brother. 

“Mugman.”

The taller one responded and stuck his hand out for Dice to shake it.

King Dice stood there for a moment, dumbstruck that this child was very civil and polite, he shook it gladly.

“Okay so..I need you boys to come with me..”

King Dice picked up their suitcases and started to walk, the boys obviously followed, admiring the casino.

Dice walked faster, knowing it'd look bad if children were in the Casino, he hoped no had seen him, though when he had turned the corner Mr.Wheezy popped up.

“Yo die, I gotta-”

“Not now Wheezy..”

King Dice muttered, Mr.Wheezy looked down behind him to see two children behind him.

“Who're these two fellas..?”

He questioned.

“Look long story, I gotta get to boss, just- please let me be-”

Then suddenly Mangosteen and Phear appeared.

“Oh hello kids!”

Mangs smiled down at them, Cuphead gawked but Mugman backed away. 

“Woah! You're an 8-ball!”

“Wow, you know a lot for such a young little fellow!”

Mangs teased, Phear Lap stepped forward and eyed these two cups, clearly not young enough to be in such a place.

“Die, dontcha' think these kids are too young to be here?”

Dice groaned and picked up Mugman, placing him on his shoulders. Then grabbing Cuphead and carrying on his arms, proceeding to walk away.

“Cups.. I don't like this place..”

Mugman whispered to his brother as he hugged Dices head.

“How could you not?! Its so cool here!"

He exclaimed, Dice couldn't help but chuckle. Slowly, they approached the Devils office.

Dice placed down their suitcases then Cuphead. He then picked Mugman off his shoulders and placed him next to his brother.

“Look boys, I got a small errand to run, I'll be in this room-”

Dice pointed to the door behind him.

“but DONT come in, got it?”

They both nodded, Mugman more hesitant than his sibling.

“Okay- I'll be..right back!”

Dice quickly slipped in the room, locking the door behind him.

"Hey! What'd we say about knocking!!”