Chapter 4: Gumby and Pfuckio

Negan's p.o.v

I just got the hottest girl in the (ended) world to become my right hand man, Or wo-man I should say. Dwight's loyalty has been proven to be shifty at times and I can't make proper plans with a shifty right hand. Now, given that this girl has her entire group to lose. I can count on her to make all the right and smart decisions.

"I never caught your name" I told her as we left her room to take care of some business downstairs. "That's cause I never threw it" she snapped, before I could answer she spoke again. "Izzy, my name is izzy". Izzy, what an extravagant name. "I'm negan" I re-introduced, she already knew that though. And something told me she'd never forget. "So as your right hand man what kind of things will I be doing around here?" She asked, taking the job seriously apparently; which is just what the doctor ordered. "A lot of the people, men I should say, get a little too cocky sometimes. Little too big for their britches. You'll help me take care of that and various other unfortunate events that happen" I explained as we walked into the mess hall.

She sighed and surveyed the area, a look of disgust flashed across her face and worried me. "What's on your mind?" I asked, looking down at her as she looked around. " oh nothing it just seems kind of....unorganized" she said, trying to be polite with her wording for once. "Yeah there's a lot of people here so it's hectic" I explained, leading her to my main office. "Stop bringing people back then" she said, making my toes curl. This always made me angry, people are a resource and a damn important one. if you have no people, you have no power.
And power is what helps you stay alive.

I tried to explain this to her best I could but she was resistant. She made a final comment on it that made me suck my teeth and contemplate taking her back to ricks group. "Well how the fuck do you plan on keeping your people alive with barely any food negan" before I could respond a knock came to my door. "Come in!" I yelled, sitting up from my leaning position in my chair. In walked Dwight and simon, my two favorite men. "Do you want us to take the prisoner back to her cell?" Dwight snapped angrily at izzy, before I could defend her she snapped back " Well well well if it isn't gumby and Pfuckio" she said, crossing her arms. Gumby and Pfuckio? Where does she get this shit?

They bantered back and forth for a second before I finally spoke up and asked Dwight and simon what the fuck it is they wanted. "Oh we've gotta go on a run and need to know what you need" Dwight sputtered out, obviously still angry from his encounter with Izzy. "Can I go" Izzy asked, looking over at me. Dwight began to protest and I smiled, "of course you can sweetheart, get a few things YOU need" I said,much to Dwight and simons disgust. "You really trust her with a weapon?" Dwight scoffed, starting to get mouthy. "I could kill you with my bare hands you burnt bitch" she snapped, upset over the lack of trust and respect Dwight had shown her. I was quite upset with the lack of trust myself, and I knew I needed to make a point. So I handed Izzy Lucille, "that, is how much I trust her" I said, leaving Dwight and Simon both in shock.

As she was about to leave with the rest of the scavengers she came over to me with Lucille. "Can I have a gun and a knife instead?" She asked, this made me throw up my eyebrows. "Lucille not good enough for ya?" I asked, crossing my arms. "All due respect negan, but you killed my friend with this bat. I'm not really feelin it" she said, handing Lucille back to me. I understood and was relieved she gave Lucille back instead of taking her and running the risk of losing her. So I took her to the armory and let her pick some weapons before taking her back to the gate with the rest of the scavengers. I yanked simon back by his shoulder and leaned over to whisper in his ear, my grip on his shoulder was tight and my voice was stern as I said "anything happens to her,and I promise. It's YOUR ass" before letting him go and tapping the side of the moving truck with Lucille for dramatic effect. Simon seemed to understand that his life was on the line and that was good enough for me, I was confident my prize would stay safe. I mean shit, I kinda had to be.