Chapter 1 When Olly hates Arla

Arla's P.O.V
He was so annoying in class always staring at me, arriving late him and  his stupid taste in music and his wannabe goth style, I can't stand him ever since he ruined my life, we don't talk about that.
My friend Christina chimes in

"Hey, you good"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I reply

"Anything on your mind" she asks

Just how fucking stupid Olliver is" I blurt out

"You're still in that come on hun it was 3 years ago forget it" Christina says to me harshly

I wanted to scream at her I've always had a thing against him but  then 3 years ago he really set that whole thing in stone, I turn to look at him and he's just smiling smirking at me he's such a creep.
The bell rings and we all shuffle out I desperate to see if my pen pal, has left me a mixtape, we've become best friends over the last two years, but we don't know each other it seems so crazy but I don't know, I just roll with it though you learn to do that in high school.

Ollie's P.O.V
I'm worried Im going to be late for the third time this week my parents are going to kill me I contemplate not dropping off the tape but it's my turn this week and I don't want to leave whoever it hanging I come up with an idea to write my number on the tape then we can text, and maybe meet up I'm getting ahead of myself.
I grab a sharpie out of my bag and write my number in the tape and head to class luckily they just started and attendance hasn't been taken yet, I get in just in time and there she is little miss prude who last year turned into little miss slut, Arla. Words can't explain the amount of hate I have for her.

Arla's P.O.V
I get to my locker open it and there it is this week's mixtape, theres something written on it, it looks like a number I put it into my phone,   I'll text whoever later, but for now I want to get food