Chapter 6- Jacob's P.O.V

On my way home, all I thought about was Geny. The way she kissed me was just amazing! I got home and something didn't feel right. I didn't know what it was, so instead I went to sleep. The next day I heard someone talking on the phone.

”Don't cry Geny, tell me what's wrong. Why don't you come over instead and you could tell both of us."

Sierra hung up the phone and looked sad. Why was Geny crying?

"Sierra, are you ok? What's wrong with Geny? Is she hurt!?" I say as I begin thinking what could have possibly happened.

"I-i don't know brother. She sounded very upset when I called her this morning, but she's coming over right now so she could tell the both of us."

Sierra and I both got dressed and headed to the living room. We watched TV to kill time as we waited for my babe to come.

*ding dong*

Sierra ran to the door and opened it. Geny hugged her and she was still crying. I ran to her and she jumped in my arms. I hated to see her so upset. We walked back to the living room and Geny was a bit calmer. She sat next me and leaned into my chest. Everything was silent until she said she was ready to talk.

"No matter what happens I will never forget you guys" she says."I-i don't know how to say this, but.."

I looked at her and I saw that both Geny and Sierra wanted to cry. I too wanted to cry.

”I'm moving to Canada....for good" she begins to cry again.

My heart stopped when I heard those words. Geny went next to Sierra and they were both crying and hugging each other. I was too upset and shocked. I can already feel tears coming out of my eyes. How can she leave now? She can't leave. I love her too much to let her go.