Chapter 7- Separate Ways

I woke up thinking that what my mom told me was just a dream. I went downstairs to get some water and I saw that half the things in the kitchen were being put away. I was still hurt and wanted to cry some more. I went back to my room and just layed in bed. "How am I going to tell Jacob and Sierra?" I thought to myself. My phone was ringing and Sierra was calling me. I knew I was going to cry for sure, but I picked up anyway.

"Good morning Geny! What's up?

"Sierra.." I say as I begin to get emotional. "I-i can't handle this right now. I need to tell you guys as soon as possible!"

"Don't cry Geny, tell me what's wrong. Why don't you come over instead and you could tell both of us."

I hung up and got ready. I wasn't in the mood to wear something nice. I put on my red hoodie and light blue jeans and my black toms, I tied my hair in a pony tail, and I brushed my teeth. I was on my way out. On my way to their house all I thought about was my relationship with Jacob. He was my first love and I was leaving for good. All this thinking got me crying again. I got to their house and rang the doorbell. Sierra opened the door and I hugged her. I saw Jacob and I jumped in his arms crying some more. We walked into the living room and sat down. I leaned into Jacob's chest and was a bit calmer.

" No matter what happens I will never forget you guys. I-i don't know how to say this, but I'm moving to Canada for good.."

I started to cry again. I sat next to Sierra and started hugging her. She was also crying. I looked at Jacob and noticed tears coming out of his eyes. I gestured Jacob to come over and hug us.

"Babe you can't leave, I love you too much to let you go. How long do we have together?"

"I leaving in four weeks."

"We-we'll spend time together. There's so much we need to do Geny. You're my best friend!"

I stayed at their house until 9 pm. I left and I headed home to help my mom and dad pack up.