Our weekend planning

That weekend since I woke up at his house, we decided we were going to spend our weekend together.I hope we dont see that evil girl Jessica. We started our morning in a coffee shop, even though neither of us drunk coffee.K-pop was playing Crush Hug Me came on then, our waitor came to the table and said,

"Are you two ready to order"? Suddenly she started speaking Korean, after she choked and sounded like she swolloed a bug. She looked at Mark and said, "Omo you are Mark Tuan from GOT7"!! He looked at her and smiled and said,"Wow you regconize me"!

I was so confused I didnt have words to say until he gave her his autograph. I just sat there I didn't know he was famous in Korea, especially K-pop until I looked at him closely. I remembered GOT7 Jackson, Bambam, Youngjae, Yugeom, Jb, Jr. and Mark.....

Mark's P.O.V

We decided to spend our weekend together so we began getting dressed, then we went to a coffee shop I was familar with. When we got there my part of Follow Me came on i had to resist rapping it. Shai didn't know the secret I had kept from her but was finding the right time to tell her. Suddenly Crush came on then, our waitor walked up to our table she looked pretty young so I was hoping she didn't regconize me. "Are you two ready to order"? Suddenly she started speaking Korean, looking at me she yelled really loud "Omo you are Mark Tuan from GOT7"!! I knew she found out my identity so I couldn't be mean even though I was pissed I looked at her and smiled and said, ,"Wow you regconize me"! 

The waitor and I took a picture and I gave her my autograph, then I noticed Shai was looking off into space like she was thinking, I then gave the waitor my order and also ordered for Shai because, I didnt want to bother her thinking. Suddenly she looked at me and her eyes got bigger like she seen a ghost.

                                            TO BE CONTINUED........

THANKS!! For all of your support follow my ig: _liltokyo_ and add my facebook Shaii Nguyen I just made it. Keep it up!! Vote and Comment Thank You ALL