It Happened

Mark P.O.V

I finally told her how I felt I'm pretty sure Jessica is going to find a way to boot in our life like always. I'm not scared she's not going to mess with her when I'm around. So I might as well ask her.

I took a deep breath and began

"Shai I love you I want you to be mine you are important to me every since the first day I met you I loved you you are perfect I like you a lot and I don't want to lose you no time soon you have to stay with me or I won't be able to live".

Suddenly I realize my lips weren't moving yet and what really came out was,

"I don't like you I love you I'm in love with you I want you to be mine, but obviously you already know what happened Jessica said if I keep talking to you you are going to get hurt".

I should have told her then it was the perfect time I was just so scared. She looked at me and I caught myself in her eyes I couldn't look away and something pulled us together I got closer and so did she.

Suddenly our lips met, I didn't want to pull away so I locked my hands behind her neck and kissed her even deeper I could tell she was quite shocked her lips weren't moving and as I was looking in her eyes they began closing. I bit her lip and the time stopped I wanted to stay there forever she pulled away and began hugging me. When she was hugging me she fell asleep so I carried her all the way to my house and played her down in my bed. Then fell asleep next to her.

Shai's P.O.V

Woah, wait, no, stop he loves me what ?! I had to think about what he said then suddenly he was coming closer I wasn't expecting what happened he kissed me OMG wow all I could do was close my eyes and enjoy it then he locked his hands behind my neck and kissed me deeper and put his tongue in it I couldn't breath I almost died. I moved back and decided to fall asleep with him. The next morning I woke up and turned over, wait he is here wait where am I ?! I mumbled under my breath,

"He is so cute when he is sleeping".

Suddenly I heard a voice say, "Thank you".

Wait he was listening he turned around and said, "You fell asleep on me at the park, so I brung you here to sleep".

I just smiled I was speechless he's so cute he leaned over and kissed me and bit my lip. I couldn't help but squirm a little I was overwhelmed with happiness.