IX

Diary page 1.

As i arrived i noticed i always leave Jooheon behind. Maybe i'm scared of him founding out the truth about me. Being a pure angel or "the prettiest thing to exist on the world that is born every five thousand years" is quite hard, as angels since birth we have prohibited falling for human beings.
The supreme made an exception once, Hyungwon, a pure angel born before me, fell in love with Hoseok, a novel writer. Their story is beautiful. The supreme allowed Hoseok to become a simple angel and marry Hyungwon. Both of them live now in the Cloud mansion.
I haven't visited Cloud mansion since i left, it is pretty close from my house but i'm okay by myself. We angels are allowed to live on earth and have almost "normal" lives.
Pure angels live forever, they can exchange their pureness for another 20 year normal life or most of them decide to... take their lives by themselves.
I cannot live with the thought of leaving Jooheon, i love him.
Becoming a simple angel is a harsh 2 year work, where they test your habilities as a powerful angel and finally the supreme decides if she should accept you or not. Human beings barely are allowed to become simple angels.
I have the hope that Jooheon is allowed to be one, i'll ask Hyungwon for help to convince the supreme, she is nice, but i still have fear tracing my throat walls and i just... i just want Jooheon.

이민혁