Chapter Three

Chapter Three:: To A New Land

The day been getting worst by the second. It was just something that wasn't in his control. ISAAC LAHEY was doing his best to take care of Ingrid everytime he have seen her. Trying his best to keep Noé and Enzo away. The werewolf boy been up for vengeance but he knows what will happen if he loose control. If he let his wolf side get to much dominance or control to the point where he can't remember. Ingrid was the closest person he have to a real family relationship. Though to one as a sibling and he wasn't there for her when things got to chaotic. He felt that this is so much of his fault.

Isaac of course not knowing that Noé and Enzo have video footage of that night. That night of what they did to Ingrid. He knowing that they try anything that they will used that as Blackmail. Even to Ingrid being a born hybrid, she still have trouble controlling her abilities. There be times when they go away if something such as wolfsbane happens to get in her way.

Arella have no choice but to follow Isaac. It just that she can't be to far away from the lamp. It was to the genie that nobody else can see her unless to someone who possesses the lamp or to anyone who touches it. The only person who have it so far in this generation is Isaac. Nobody was even close to touching it besides him. That was just okay with Arella because she knows the damage she can do if it got into the wrong hands.

Isaac and Arella are now in their last class for the day. Even though it is a Monday and everyone is still a bit tired. His history teacher, Ms. Cinq-Mars, have decided to put a documentary on for the class. Isaac was in the second to last seat in the back row. The thing is he so happens to sit in front of Enzo and Noé was next to him. Arella was taken a seat next to Isaac. The person that usual sits there is absent so she was just sitting in the empty seat.

It was now thirty minutes into the documentary and Isaac was trying his best not to turn around. His teacher is now face down onto her arms now that she is asleep. He knows that he would immediately regret it if he does. The thing that he knows right now that he could really use his scarf to hide his insecurities at the moment. "Isaac." The werewolf heard Noé speak and he is everything but happy. He kept his eyes on the screen while he just started tapping his desk.