Chapter Two

Chapter two:: Genie in a Bottle

With this new night of the day, she was finally able to see the new world as it purpose. She knows that for one thing, she have no clue why she is in the woods. ARELLA have been stuck in that lamp for thousand years. But she haven't seen the outside world in twenty-five years. That being said she been in the bottle since 1993. That for sure been a long time. She can tell by how that changed. It's mostly of how they are dressed. She must looked around the forest before smiling. "This must be the future." She spoke out honestly before she stopped to rethink that part. "Actually everytime I get out that lamp, it's always a different future." She replied to herself weirdly as she shakes her head at the thought of that. She her box braid ponytail landed on your shoulder.

Isaac is feeling alot of different thing. Confused is one of them as in to what the hell just happened. He looked at the girl before he decided to talk. "Sorry to break...that weird conversation." Isaac started making the dark skin girl look down at the boy. He finally decided to lean up from his back on the woods ground. Tilting his head on a axis as he looked at her up and down before asking. "What are you?"

When Arella heard this question, she plopped her but down onto the nemeton. She crossed her feet before she put her arm on her elbow. "Well to most people, I'm a Genie. To others, I am a Djinn or Jinn." She spoke out as she sway her legs that went from smoke before going back to it's human leg form.

Isaac at this point end up standing up with realizing that he have the lamp into his hands. "You're a Genie? What kind of Genie are you?" With this question, it made Arella look at the girl weirdly before she rolled her eyes.

"If I just came out of lamp than I am obviously a wish-granting Genie." She laughed out at the boy who just looks so amazed. That's the first boy that she knew that didn't really know what she was. She finds that quite odd. She have no clue why but she gets a weird vibe coming off from him. Not only emotions wise by physically wise. Something else is going on but she just ignored it. "Okay. Listen up." She says before she stand back up onto the stomp. She put her hand on her hips. "I will grant you five wishes and only five wishes." She started out as she breathed in. She tried to relax herself. She breathed out once she looked at the boy. "Here are the rules. Number One: I can't wish to kill anyone. That's just too cruel." She thought about the thought of death which made her cringe. Nothing can explain the times of that genocide. So much blood everywhere is all she could think about when she hear kill.