Meet the guys

Hey!! my names Katie. But everyone here calls me Lil Bit, and by here I mean Atlanta Georgia. I moved here about 4 months ago from some small town in Colorado called Grand junction. When I lived there I was dating this guy named Clayton Smarts

We broke it off when I found out I was moving. But something I didn't break off? My relationship with the best friend ever!!! Her names Victoria!!! I've only known her for, maybe, 5 years and she's Amazing! she's for dark hair and bright green eyes!! she's way funny and extremely beautiful! Me? I was the total opposite. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I use to be more of a country girl, but after my dad (virgel) died from alcohol abuse, but that all changed I stopped riding in my rodeos and I haven't rode scince then. Now I'm kinda in between.

I hit my alarm on my phone when it went off. I always woke up before my alarm did. But I got up when it went off. I got up then went upstairs and got an apple. When I finished it I went back down stairs to my bathroom and took a shower once I was done I pulled my hair up, twisted it into a bun, and let a few strands fall to frame my face.

Then I put on a Carmel leather jacket and a white tank, dark jeans and my white high top convers. I put on my make up and went back up stairs

"Hey homo" my older brother greeted me

"Hey slut" I said back he laughed and passed a bowl to me that had pineapples slices in it.

"In good" I said "I had an apple"

"Eat it" he said back "we have training to night"

"'I'll eat a bigger lunch, Austin"

"Katie" he said giving me his ' I know best' look

I groaned and took it back from him heading out side to wait for our ride. His truck was at the shop, He got drunk the other night and drowned it in a lake trying to ghost ride.

"You forgot your bag!" he said

"Grab it!"

"You've got legs, you do it"

"And good ones at that" Blake said pulling up to our drive way.

"Hold these" I said to Blake as I ran back in side "I gotta go grab my bag"

I went back inside and took one more look around the room. I grabbed mine and Austin's phone from the couch and went back out side. I hoped in the front of the car and left.

"Ah shit" Austin cursed " we forgot our clothes for training"

"II'll take u back after school I've gotta get mine to" Blake said.

I sat in the front seat silently not interrupting their 'interesting' conversation. All three of us have this military/spartan training. Cause we all so these things called spartan races. For Fun.

Blake reached over and flicked my leg "what's wrong?" he asked

"Nothing" I said back. he raised his eyebrow and gave me a look.

"Well, why are you so quite this morning?" I shrugged.

"Katie" Austin said

I laughed as my brother decided to join the conversation from the back seat.

"Nothing wrong" I laughed

Blake once again and reached over and put his hand on my thigh and slid it up

"come on baby it's ok" he laughed "i'll make you feel better" he teased

"EWWW" I shrieked "Get your hand off me !! you hormone filled teenager!!"

"Ha! you're one to!" austin piped in.

"And your not?" I turned around "Carly was all I herd last night" I said

"Ah sick man!" Blake said "Carly?"

"Yeah. Carly! she's got a huge ra-"

"Sick!!! ew ew ew ew ew!!!!" I said

It was dead silent for About 2 seconds then as if on cue they both burst out laughing Blake pulled in to the drive way and Austin hoped out saying bye to us. School didn't start for another 2 hours we came early because Austin and Blake has football practice and I had cheer. But last night when I was texting Blake I told him that my cheer practice had been cancelled. He said that he would stay with me and after more than an hour of arguing I let him.

"So how's you and Parker?"

Oh Parker my 'boyfriend' we've been on and off for more than a month

"Ah" I sighed " we went down the shit hole a long time ago"

He laughed And we both reclined our seat back and turned to face each other.

"Oh yeah I forgot" he said

We sat there for a while then eventually he fell asleep so I figured I would to. You know after I took a picture on mine And his phone, on his I typed in 'love you' haha he'll get a laugh outta that!