Fight

I was on my motorbike heading to the ankylosaur pen

I would have rode Aphrodiate but she had hurt her ankle

I would have rode Aphrodiate but she had hurt her ankle. When I got to the pen I didn't see anyone or anything, but I did find the gyrosphere. I grabbed Zach's phone and put it in my pocket. That's when I noticed the footprints. I followed them until they led my to a river, using my eyes I looked to see of there were any other footprints. There were they led away from the river and to an old building. Getting closer I noticed car tracks since it was muddy. The marks led me to a gate that wasn't closed.

I went through the gate and I found Claire and Owen but not the boys. Then I noticed the boys trying to fight pteradon. Finding a clear path over to them I quickly took it. I stayed on my bike and used one of my katanas to hit the pteradon.

That's when I realized the panther and wolf I had found and raised were trying to defend them

That's when I realized the panther and wolf I had found and raised were trying to defend them. Whistling our secret code my pups realized I was there. I went over and pulled my katanas out of the pteranodon. I noticed it was getting dark. So I told the boys to get on the back of my bike because Claire and Owen already left to the raptor pen. I handed Zach his phone and told him to tell Claire we were almost there. When we got there I immediately got off my bike and punched Hoskins until he was bleeding. The others knew not to try and hoped me back because they would feel a katana to their throat. "Its your fault she got out, Hoskins." "Oh. Its my fault she got out. No its your fault she got out." "Wanna bet. I have proof. Do you?" Then I showed them the footage from this morning. They gasped and Hoskins let the raptors out. I followed them until they stopped because they came in contact with my raptors.

"Draco, Silver, Azul, Terra its me calm down. Where is Indomino?" They turned and made noises. Then Indomino came out, but before I could get to her Owen held me back. Trying to get out of his grip I noticed Indomino left again. Then I punched Owen in the nose.

I got on my bike because I knew where she was going. Heading towards the Mosasaurus pen I waited for the others. I saw Indomino, Draco, Silver, Azul, and Terra. They came in contact with Charlie, Rexy, and Blue. "Rexy. Back down. You too, Charlie and Blue."

They didn't listen. Bringing my dog tags out I was starting to get angry. I had ten dog tags from being in the Navy, Army, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard. They hung from my neck and I jumped in front of Claire and Owen. Glaring at them my four raptors could feel the anger radiating off of me because they easily knocked out Charlie and Blue because my anger is a trigger for them. When they fi wished off the two raptors they helped Indomino and pushed Rexy back. Then Indomino and Rexy were fighting again but Indomino had the advantage because Rexy had more gashes, cuts, and was bleeding badly. Silver, Azul, Terra, and Draco came over along with Noir and Roja. Noir and Roja were fighters because they survived alone until they found each other as pups and worked to survive. That went on for three months until I took them both in and trained them with my dinosaurs. I asked Owen, "Why did you not let me get to Indomino?" "I thought she would hurt you." "I am the Alpha. She would never hurt me. She trying to find me. Did you see how calm she looked. Oh wait you were trying to 'save' me." "Hey! That's not fair." "Says who? You? You were in the Navy. I was in the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. I have orders here not you. I made it all the way to Commander in one year. What did you make it to?"

"Now I am going to save my Indomino." Then you did what you did to the pteranodon throwing your katana at Rexy's heart. It made it and she fell limp. Whistling our secret code again Indomino looked at me and she let me ride her all the way back to their pen. The pen opened immediately and let us in. When I got off we slept.