Baby I-Rex

You were working in area 15 or the velociraptor cage with Owen, when Barry told you that Claire needed you. You found Claire in the labs. She told you that a few new dinosaurs have started cracking their shells. You saw five sets of eyes land on you. The dinosaurs started making noises. You took one of the four velociraptor's out of its cage.

 You took one of the four velociraptor's out of its cage

The first one you named Draco (dragon in Greek). You named it Draco because its scales looked like dragon scales. The second you named Silver. The third you named Azul. The last one you named Terra.

After that you went to the last dinosaur which was white.

You decided to name it Indomino

You decided to name it Indomino. Then you asked Claire, "Hey Claire, I was wondering if my velociraptor's could have a different cage from Owen's Raptors? Because I don't want mine to die yet." "Of course you can. They are little small but it would be fine to have another cage for them. Where would you like it?" "Oh would it be okay if they were about 2 to 3 miles away from my house so it would be easier to check on them?" "Of course, y/n." "Thank you, Claire." With that you left. You went backt o area 15 and found Owen. You told him the news, "Hey Owen, guess what." "What, y/n?" "There's gonna be more Raptors and another dinosaur." "What?" "Yup. And they are mine so I won't be working with you anymore but, with the other Raptors and the other dino." "Okay. But how do you already know about them?" "Oh. That's what Claire needed. The Raptors names are Draco, Silver, Azul, and Terra. The other dinosaur, which I just found out is an Indominus Rex, her name is Indomino."