Prologue

2 months before school
Isabelle Storm P.O.V

"I think we're done unpacking everything," Annabeth says while clapping her hands in accomplishment.

"Finally! I thought we were never going to finish." Cole says with an exaggerated sigh.

"You didn't even help do anything. As soon as you got here, you sat on the floor and watched us bring everything thing inside and unpacked." Annabeth says and I nod my head in agreement.

"What?!? Y'all think that watching y'all work is not exhausting?" Cade says with a hand holding a hand to his chest acting offended.

"Yeah, pretty much." Annabeth and I say at the same time.

"Whatever." Cade huffs.

Annabeth and I just rolled our eyes.

"Well, since I didn't help to unpack. I think it's fair I take y'all out to eat. I found this cafe the other day when I was looking for apartments." He says as he gets up from the floor and wipes the dust off his pants.

"One, you just agreed you didn't help and two, were you looking for apartments or food?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Whatever and I'm a growing man," Cade says with a small shrugged while pointing to himself.

Suddenly Annabeth bursts out laughing. " What's so funny?" Cade asks her.

"You just said you are a 'man.' Annabeth says between laughs.

"Whatever." Cade scoffs.

"Y'all wanna go eat or what?!" He asks clearly annoyed that Annabeth is still laughing and I bet my face is red since I'm holding my laughter in.

I forget about everything when he mentions food.

"I could definitely eat," I say as I am already out the door.
He rolls his eyes and says, "When can't you eat?"

"What can I say? I'm a growing woman." I say quoting him from before.

"Puff. Woman?" Cade asks.

"Right! I should have said, man, since I'm manlier than you." I answer as I leave an upset Cade and a laughing Annabeth behind.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Cade parks the car and we make our way inside but as we do, I feel something flying towards me. I quickly turn around and catch it.

Thank goodness I have quick reflexes cause otherwise that would being a hit. I see some guys with shocked faces and I glared at them. When they see me glaring they all quickly point to the guy standing in the middle of the group. I turn to face him and I freeze for a moment, he's hot as hell!

I quickly snap out of it as I see him sending me a smirk.I instantly don't like him and I don't know if it's because he just threw the football at me or if it's because I find his smirk annoying. He motions me to throw the football back and I decide to more than just that. I step back a little and throw the ball as hard as I can. The guy catches the ball but not before stumbling back a little and inhaling loudly. I smirk at him when I see that I threw it hard enough to make him stumble back and knock the air out of him. He looks up at me and his face is full of shocked and he's not the only one. The other guys around him look shocked as well. I guess they've never seen a girl throw that hard.

"Damn!! I wish I've recorded that." Cade says whining.

I turn to look at him and hissed," language!"

He raises his hands in defense.

"Chill tiger!" I just rolled my eyes.

"OMG!!!! Those are the most popular guys at our new school!" Annabelle says with a girly squeal.

" Great! So much for keeping a low profile. And how do you know that?!? We haven't even enrolled for school yet!" I say in a surprised tone.

"I have my ways!" She says winking.

Cade and I just rolled our eyes knowing its best not to question her "ways".