15. Why?

Yoongi's pace speeds up and since I have a cast and crutches, I can't outrun him.

Soon, he catches up to me and stops me. He's out of breath just like me.

"(Y/N), why are you running from me?"

He looks at me all sad-like.

"Yoongi, why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Why do you fight with Hobi?"

He sighs and looks down. I put my index and middle finger under his chin so his attention would be back on me.

"Answer me, Yoongi. Why do you continue to do these things? Why?"

"I-I.... I don't know."

He held his head down. I sighed a soft sigh and closed my eyes.

"Well, Yoongi, it's becoming a big problem to me. I was hoping to just have a normal relationship with you but since we can't seem to do that, I have no other choice but to say-"

He pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened up. My hands stood by my side. He let me go and slowly looked me in my eyes.

"(Y/N), please don't do this..."

I looked away and began to tear up.

"God dammit, Yoongi! See what you do to me?!"

He sighed and tilted my head so I'd look at him.

"Don't do this, (Y/N). I'm sorry..."

He sighed and he held his head down.

"Yoongi, I can't keep doing this with you and Hobi! This is like an everyday thing with you two!"

I had a huge lump in my throat.

Yoongi sighed and ruffled his hair.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say..."

I began to grow annoyed.

I growled, "Is that all you can say for yourself? 'I'm sorry'?"

He walked over to the wall in front of me and leaned against it while looking up at the ceiling.

I sighed and shook my head.

I seriously cannot keep having to referee between him and Hobi everyday!

I sighed while grabbing my crutches and placing them back under my arms.

"Yoongi, I need space..."

He quietly gasped and looked up at me.

I looked the other way to avoid making eye contact. I was about 5 seconds from bursting into tears.

"Y/N, please-"

Before he could finish the rest of his sentence, I brushed past him to go back the dance room.

I could hear him calling after me in the distance. It just made me quicken my pace.

I just couldn't take it anymore...

NOTES:

Jisoo Christ! Hehe... hey guys!
Okay so, I'm suffering badly! I currently have 3 stories out and it's hard to update them all! Especially since I'm always getting side tracked with occasional dance breaks, (don't ask lol) food, YouTube, and reading other stories! I'll try my hardest to keep updating lol

P.S. Don't forget to vote~!