Chapter 1

When I was younger my mom had an abusive boyfriend. He would always hit her and always scream at me. Being the only child, I had no one. I was so hurt by the fact my mom let some man yell at me like I was his child. She always said she wouldnt let no man come before me... But she put him before me all the time. Every time I wanted to go out to eat with her or ANYWHERE, He always said she couldnt go. Wtf? I always thought... How could he ever have so much power over her like that? I miss my dad so much. He just had to go. I think about him ever night... He was my everything. I was such a daddys girl it was crazy. I got whatever I wanted, I was always happy, We use to hang all te time. My mom being a Physician , She really couldnt spend time with us. My dad worked at nights as a Neurosurgeon. Ny mom worked during the day. So all day during summers I was with my daddy. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time one night and died in a drive-by . I was sad for months. I had to go to therapy to get help with the pain. This all leading to my moms Boyfriend, Andre. When she was at work one day, We were home alone. I was in my room and he was watching tv in the living room. I was hungry so I got up and went to fix my dinner. When I came downstairs, He kept looking at me really weird. I felt so uncomfortable but I ignored it. I went back up after I ate and ten minutes later he came rushing in my room and jumped on top of me while I laid down. I was so scared, I couldn't get any words out my mouth. He started kissing on my neck, nibbling on my ears and stuff. I had hickeys everywhere. I started screaming and he started to smack me and covered my mouth up. Next thing you know he start un buttoning my pants and all I could do was cry. He took his pants and shirt off. Not having protection , He left the room to get some. This was it. I had to run. I got up and grabbed my phone and ran straight for the door and soon as i turned the corner he was right there.

"I knew you would try and run "

he said while walking towards me. I couldnt talk once again. A lost for words. He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, He put the condom on and I swear I never tried to get out of somebody's grip so hard in my life. Never would work though. I felt useless. He then started kissing me again and then next thing you know he thrusted inside of me. i start crying even more. It hurt so bad. No matter how much i cried he wouldn't stop. He kept going and I .... I started liking it. I started getting into it. I start kissing him back. I laid him on the floor and took over. My walls clenched so tight against him after a while and I couldn't take it after that. I struggled to get off and he started laughing. I was embarrassed, I never knew I was like that. He started talking to me and when i finally tuned in i heard..

"I can get use to this". He said laughing still.

Me feeling weird about said ," Well Dont , It will never happen again".

Suddenly his head snapped at me , i guess he was caught of guard by what I said, " What you mean dont? I can fuck you whenever I want. I can do it right now and wont care what you say. You're mine".

A little frightened by how deep and loud his voice got, I shutup. I dont know why i started enjoying it... It just... Felt so good. I couldnt. Pain but pleasure at the same time. Dont get me wrong, Im still a 'virgin' and Im 16. I had plenty of boyfriends but I got to an all girl school so I had textlationships forreal forreal.

Caught of guard, Andre got up and got dressed and my mom pulled up. Not knowing what was about to happen. I ran to my room and covered up and got in bed. I was still thinking about what just happened...

How could I let that happen?