Chapter 3- Party

Finally, we arrive in Pittsburgh. It was a nice city overall. Seeing all the bridges and especially the three rivers! I learned about pittsburgh a little bit and I know there big for there rivers! My mom decided since we were near my school we should drive by. I did want to see my new school a little so I didn't complain. When we pulled up I thought it was a joke.. My school in Utah was huge. It had five floors and it was like the length of the great wall of china! Okay maybe Im over exaggerating, but really. Way bigger. I walked up to the school, Big signs reading " Linden Catholic " Linden catholic.... Kept ringing in my head. This should be great? I thought to myself. After looking around, We made our way to our new house! And When I say it was big , It was HUGE. It had an indoor pool and Jacuzzi and outside we had another pool and trampoline and a lot of yard space!

I was so excited, I was thinking if all the parties i was going to - rudely Interrupted by my thoughts

" Now I hope you know, No parties".

Man what the fuck? Does she read my mind? I don't care IM going to sweet talk her.

Walking in, I couldn't believe my eyes at all. My room was perfect. My mom somehow already filled my closets with all my favorite designer. No, Im not spoiled a brat. I dont like asking for that stuff. And she knows but Im such a good child she just gets it. I start walking towards my bathroom, And All i could think about is all the peaceful shits im going to be taking. Andre not here to rush me out and neither is my mom. Man is this heaven. I unpacked my clothes first, I planned to go outside to the park in the middle of our community. Im hoping I make some new friends. After unpacking I freshened up and told my mom I was heading to the park.

When i got there, It looked to be a lot of kids my age. As I started walking towards the park all eyes were on me. I was scared a little because I didn't know what they were thinking. There were a lot of cute boys to. Thinking I couldn't hear him, he said

" Who is that "! I swear I saw him start drooling. Shit I knew I was cute.

I walked over to these 3 girls who looked real cool, One was lightskin with long pretty hair and glasses. The other was this beautiful shade of black. Now black Is beautiful dont get me wrong, but she was very pretty, Nice length of hair and big beautiful eyes and glasses. The other looked boogie, Stuck up. She seemed cool but she seemed like she talked about herself a lot. She had a bob cut and had carmel like skin. When I approached them, the black one said

" Hi can we help you"? she said while looking at me like I was a alien.

I then spoke " Hi Im new Here and My name Is Kendra, I was just coming to say hiii".

Man when i say they all looked at me like I was stupid. I wasn't kidding. It was awkward silence and then the carmel skinned one said

" Hi my name Is Lana nice to meet you "

So they speak. I didn't know they could use their words. Lol Okay im being mean but they didnt have to look at me like that.

The lightskin one then said ," Hi my name is Domm , nice to meet you". I felt a little comfortable now, But the darkskin one really wasnt feeling me.... I could tell. But she did tell me her name soon or later. Her name was Jalea and I soon found out that they all are going to my school, Linden. They all lived around me to. they Invited me to a party that night. Was I really ready for a party the day I get to Pittsburgh? I decided to go because I needed to meet new people.

~Hours Later~

It was now 6 and Lana said she would be picking me up at 6:15. I admit I was a little nervous and didn't know if my outfit looked right or not. I had on a these high waisted levi jeans that I bought from the thrift store and a tank crop top with "dope" going across my chest. Complimented it with the black and white vans I had. I told my mom I was going out and Im surprised she didn't ask any questions. Im glad I have her trust and I never want to have to lose it because its hard to gain someones trust back frfr.

I heard my doorbell rang and Jalea was there. To me she seemed like she didn't like me but Domm and Lana said thats just her.

"You ready to go girl"? She said walking in.

feeling around to see if i have my phone, " Yeah hold on Ill meet you at the car Im going to go grab my phone".

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone sitting on the dresser. When I got in an All Orange range rover, I said hello to everybody. It took us about 10 minutes to get to our destination.

~Party~

When I got there, There were a lot of people I mean the house was packed! There was barely light but just enough to see people dancing. I made my way to the kitchen with my friend and there was a bar.

When I sat down there was a man next to me but I didn't really pay attention to him.

"Well hello there beautiful". he whispered in my ear.

I swear I was two seconds from running.

I recognized his voice and tears start forming. I was so scared. I turned around to see his face and there he was.

Andre.

~Hi everybody! This my third time updating and so far I hope your enjoying!

Don't hesitate leaving any questions or comments about the book! Thank you for reading!

Continuing voting :-)