Chapter 11: A meal?

~A week later~
Ten's point of view:
Well today has been a busy day. Taeyong and I had a performance to promote 'Baby don't stop' and it just finished. I'm so tired. Earlier today we had to go to a live streaming and then straight to the performance. My boss told me that this performance was a special one, that means, since it went really good we'll have a full schedule. Oh man... I was hoping for a free day. I really wanted a day off. This is so tiring! But I guess it comes with it right? Anyways I'm going way to deep with this. I finally returned from the dorm. But the adrenaline and excitement are still in me. I can't sleep. I'm tired but not sleepy at all. Great, perfect...

Eunha's POV

Today was a pretty exciting day. It's actually my second day and got to meet a couple of trainees. They were really good dancers. I showed them a choreo and they danced it one by one. I like to do this dynamic because this way they can gain confidence by dancing in front of other trainees and later, to be able to perform with a full audience. They were really brave. I started to get ready to go out of the room, a formal trainer would come any minute. A trainee went up to me when I was heading out and told me: 'Hey Miss, you are really cool and really good at dancing. Even though you're new you are my favorite choreographer so far. I built confidence thanks to you. Thank you. Hope you come again soon." and made a 90° bow. I was speechless to be honest it's my first time teaching formally. "Thanks for those words. You have potential, don't give up. You all do. I'll come back, don't worry." "Bye!" "Bye!" As soon as I went out and closed the door a big smile grew on my face. Man I love this job. I kept walking and saw someone coming out of another practice room too. He looked up and went up to me. It was that guy of the mask and hat I saw the other day. He gave me a mask he had on his hand. I looked at him strangely because why are you giving this to me? He took his mask off. It's Ten again... "Eunha, you need this to get in and out of the company." "Oh yeah right." Why do you remember my name Ten! "Thank you." "It's fine the CEO told me to give you one." There was a short silence until he broke it. "I don't want anything weird between us." I became nervous. What is he talking about. He knows the reason why I'm forced to be here? "Us crying that night, don't feel weird about it we don't have to tell anyone." Oh that. "Nothing's weird." Ok then let's meet at the café near here at 8pm." This are the chances I need to get. I'm sorry Ten... "Yeah sure let's meet". After that I took a bath and had an hour left. I went to Namjoon's place. "Namjoon I can't do this. I know you are mad but it was just an accident. You know that! It's not fair at all!!" I yelled. This has become something I do almost every single day. "Do what I say or your family will pay, you know I'm capable." I went out mad, stressed, disappointed, sad... It's just to much.

Ten's POV
I invited her for a meal, don't think that way! It's just a meal. I mean she is pretty but I don't know her. Soon I will but, that's not the point. I got ready put my mask on and went out. Finally I'm at the café. I saw a woman entering with dark glasses and a mask. She sat at my table. "Hey, you didn't wait too much right?" That voice. Eunha. "No I just got here." "Good." After that we talked for 3 hours. Turns out we have many things in common and laughed a lot. When we were about to leave the place she told me "it was a really nice night". "Then we need to see each other more often." "Agree." After that we left.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
Long time!! I'm really busy these days but since soon this story will have its 1 year anniversary I'm gonna update more and do a special. Stay tuned!!
XOXO, authors