Prologue

My heart beat faster as I watched the tall, yet muscular, figure.

It was definitely a person. A man, I assume.

He walked down a dirt path, created by the wheels of many cars. On both sides of the path tall grass stretch for miles, and on the right, in the distance, lay a range of mountains with white little peaks that touched the clouds.

But as I followed after the man he began to walk faster, but still seemed to be walking at the same pace. Yet he was getting farther and farther from my reach.

"Hey! Wait! Stop!" I called out, but the man seemed not to have heard, for he did not look back.

I began to run after him, hoping to catch up to the man.

I didn't know why I had the urge to see the mans face so bad, but I did. And I had to see it.

Suddenly the landscape began to change and the path started to lead upward and trees began to form around me, blocking out the sun and darkening the sky.

I could no longer see the man in front of me so I leaned against a tree, but a small voice told me to look around for the man.

Obediently, I began to wonder only to find the air grow thicker and the dirt below me to become mucky and watery. Now I was in a swamp.

I saw a moment between the trees and flinched, getting uneasy. I stood there for a moment looking around the dark, gloomy land.

"Hello?" I called out nervously.

I could hear my voice echo with no reply.

"To late." I heard a deep voice behind me and felt arms, the ones from that man I was looking for, wrap around my chest and dig into it with his sharp long nails causing blood to gush out of my chest and spill into the swamp, turning it a bright red.

I gasped for breath as the person pushed me forward with such force that I toppled face forward into the swamp.

But when I tried to resurface, I couldn't find which way was up or down, left or right. I screamed in the water as water filled my nose and mouth taking the last bit of breath from my lungs until I let myself sink,

down

down

down...

Authors note
Heyoooo! This story is gonna be really different from anything else I've done so we're just gonna see how this goes. I'm not gonna go into much detail but this story will be a little bit more violent than my other story's soooo yah. Enjoy the story!