Chapter 1

I jerked awake, gasping as I took in gulps
of air.

I looked around my cluttered dorm room, taking slower breaths now.

It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It's not real.

I gulped and slid off my bed looking down at my pale boney chest. Right where that- that monster had dug into my chest, was a pink faint scar.

I screamed as I looked down and ran quickly to my bath room looking at it again.

It was gone. I felt my chest looking down at it again.

What the f*ck?

I shook my head telling myself I was just seeing things.

"Can you be any louder? It's 5 am Snow White." Daniel said as he came up behind me looking through the mirror at me.

That's what Daniel likes to call me that. All the time. I don't like it though it's annoying. I think he partly calls me that though cause he knows I'm gay but mostly because of my white hair.

God I wish he was though too. He was tall and had a skinny figure, yet still has abs. He's got short brown hair that sticks straight up and the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. And when he smiles-

"Hellloooo?" He muttered, looking annoyed.

"Oh what huh?" I Said snapping out of my daze.

"You screamed...like a little girl...it's 5 am."

"Oh uh sorry."

"Why'd you scream anyways?" He crossed his arms.

"Oh I uh..."

I don't wanna sound pathetic. What good reason can I have for screaming though?

"I...felt liKe it." I Said, my voice cracking.

You literally sound so stupid.

"Uh yah, ok weirdo." He said and left.

I cursed at myself as he left and ran my hair through my messy hair sighing as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Well I was awake now anyways so I might as well get ready for my first class at 8. Not that I could go back to sleep anyways.

I put out clothes to wear today and took a shower. The shower felt cold and long and miserable though.

And, in the middle of the shower, something...weird...happened.

One of my legs just like, broke. But only for a moment. I fell to the floor of the shower and gasped grabbing my leg. I tilted my head back and let out the most horrifying scream I think had ever come out of my mouth.

But my scream was caught off by my chest tightening, like someone was laying on my chest. Someone really heavy. I choked and coughed up blood as I tried to breath, then, everything went black.

When I woke up again I was lying on the shower floor as water pelted down on my bare body. I sat up quickly and looked down at myself. I could breath perfectly fine. I got up successfully.

What the h*ll just happened?

I think I'm losing my mind...

I turned of the water and dried myself off. I felt perfectly fine. Like nothing had happened. It was weird. I must have dreamed it.

I put on some black ripped jeans and a cream hoodie. I blow dried my hair and put on these black rings I wear everyday.

By now it was 7, I must have been in the shower for two hours, so I grabbed an apple and left.

The day went on as normal and I tried to forget what had happened this morning.

At lunch a sat under a tree near the cafeteria at my collage.

It was my third year of collage and my roommates, Daniels, fourth. I was majoring in music and art along with Daniel. That's why we got a room together. Not that we have much in common anyways. I often hear him playing instruments in his room though. It's beautiful. He's really talented. I don't think he likes me much though. I looked over and saw him sitting in the field behind our cafeteria. He was with two other guys, Jonah and Jack. I didn't like those two. They were like the school bully's. Or at least if this was high school, maybe. More like they just were mean to literally everyone and got into all kinds of fights. I wish Daniel didn't hang out with them. Because I knew deep down he was a good kid. He deserved better. I wish I could tell him that.

I think they saw me starring because they got up and started walking towards me.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

Maybe they just wanna sit with me...?

F*ck I'm dead.

Fight them. You won't lose.

Wtf? Who just said that? That wasn't me...

GO!

I gasped and stood up.

Jonah came face to face to me and squirted his eyes.

I looked back and Daniel but he was looking at the ground.

"Why were you looking at us?" Jonah said and made a fist with his hand.

"I- I was-" I stuttered.

Hit him. Now.

"Did you heard that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" He looked at me like I was crazy. But maybe I was.

HIT HIM!

I jumped at the voice and looked behind me. No one was there.

I looked over at Jonah.

"How is someone so stupid like you even in this school?" He spat.

He punch my stomach, but, it didn't hurt. At all.

Wtf?

Not thinking I punched his chest making him fly backward and fall on his back.

My eyes widened and I looked up at Daniel and Jack. They looked terrified. They turned and ran.

Good.

I saw a black foggy figure appear in front of me.

What just happened?

I will explain one day, my child. For now, go.

The figure disappeared again and I blinked and took a deep breath. Then, I turned and ran to my apartment.