Silent treatment- G.D

Your POV
You're currently at home watching tv in the living room as you wait for Grayson to get home. He said he would be home by 9 pm and it is now 12:30 am. You were angry because this is the third time Grayson has come home very late.

As you began to fall asleep you heard the front door open. You look up and see Gray taking off his shoes and then walk towards you. "Hey baby", he says and gives you a kiss on your forehead. You stayed silent and he gave you a look of confusion. "Hey what's wrong", he asks and sits next to you.

"It's just your always coming home late and you don't even give me a call to let me know", you reply.

"Well I'm busy with Ethan and all our work"

"Okay? You act like you can't just send me a quick text or call me"

"You need to relax and you already know why I come home late. Why are you being so fucking clingy", he started to raise his voice.

"I'm sorry for caring about you next time I won't say shit then"

"I understand that but your always up MY ASS DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!"

"Fuck you then Grayson", you yell back and with that you got up and went upstairs to your shared bedroom. "Y/n", Grayson call after you but you didn't reply.

You changed into your pajamas and pulled the blanket up to your neck trying to hold back your tears.

A few minutes later Grayson walks up to your room and leans on the door frame.
"Y/n I'm sorry for what I said before"

You stayed silent and pretended to be asleep. "Y/n I know you not asleep"

You lift your head and turn towards him and lay back down. "Oh my god do not do this to me right now" Grayson says as he realizes your giving him the silent treatment. "Y/NNNNNN",  he groans as he lays next to you. He pulls you into him with your back facing him.

He began to kiss your neck and began to get touchy. He put his and in your shirt and began to squeeze your boob but you smacked his hand away and scooted over.

He then reached his hand over you and began touching you crotch area. You smack his hand away and this time you get up and walk downstairs. He follows you like a lost puppy. You pour yourself some water and he wraps his arms around you tightly.

"Y/n, babe pleeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee talk to me", he whines. You get out of his grip and begin to walk towards the exit of the kitchen but he beats you there and blocks it. "I'm not letting you leave until you talk to me". You stand in front of him and cross your arms.

He then smirks and picks you up by your waist. He takes you to the living room and lays you on the couch and begins tickling you.

You begin to laugh loudly and finally speak. "G-Grayson s-s-stopppp"

"She has SPOKEN" "Y/n I'm sorry baby I really am. I'll start advising you when I'm coming home late. Do you for give me?, he pouts"

"Fine", you playfully roll your eyes.

He laughs and kisses your lips deeply and carries you up to the bedroom where you both fall asleep.

(A/n: I hope you guys liked this one. Thank you for reading and leave any suggestions or ideas you may have😊)