Confessions- G.D

Grayson's POV
I'm in my bedroom laying on my bed just thinking about her. About y/n.
We've been best friends since kindergarten and up until seventh grade I realized I had feelings for her.

I never told anyone because I don't want her to find out and especially it from someone else.
Y/n have a very special friendship and I'm not gonna let some stupid feelings ruin it.

But I just can't stop thinking about her; she's everything I've ever wanted in a girl.
She's smart with a great personality and that beautiful smile she always has on her face. She has a big heart and is kind to everyone.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just risk it and confess my feelings to her. There's a possibility she could feel the same.

Who am I kidding? Y/n doesn't feel the same way as I do. She wouldn't wanna date me and I don't wanna embarrass myself.

My thoughts are interrupted when my phone goes off. I pick it up to see that it is a text message from y/n.
(Y= y/n, G= Grayson)
Y: Hey Gray
G: Hey what's up?
Y: Do you think you can come over?
G: Yeah sure. Are you okay?
Y: Yes I just wanna talk to you about something.
G: Okay I'm omw

My heart beat sped up and my mind raced as I was thinking about what she wanted to talk about? Does she feel for me and is gonna confess?

Your POV

I need to tell Grayson but I'm not sure how he'll take this. We've been friends for along time and I don't know if this will affect our friendship.

I've been waiting to tell him for a few weeks but I think nows the time.

Grayson's POV

I arrive to y/n house and park my car in the driveway. I go up to the front door to knock and y/n's mom opened the door.

"Hello Grayson it's nice to see you" she greeted

"Hi Mrs y/l/n it's nice to see you too. Is y/n here?"

"Yes she upstairs help yourself"

"Thank you"

I go up the stairs and knocked on y/n bedroom door

"Come in" she answered

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Gray"

"So what did you wanna talk about"

"Oh right. So I know we have been friends for a long time now. We always tell each other everything and well I have something to tell you"

My heart was pounding really fast; scared of what she was about to say.

"Ethan and I have been dating for the past few weeks. I'm very sorry for not telling you before I just didn't know how you'd take it.

I just stood there looking at y/n feeling like my heart was just ripped out of my chest and stomped on. My breathing stopped and my head began spinning.

"Grayson are you okay?", y/n asked with a look of concern

"Y-y-Yeah. I gotta go I'll talk to you later."

I got up and quickly got out of the room and down the stairs. I got in my got and sped all the way home.

I went to my room and slammed the door; which echoed through the house. I sat against the door and began to cry loudly.

I couldn't believe I actually thought y/n would be into me. My hopes were too high and I fooled myself. I guess I'll always just be a friend to y/n and nothing more.